i5-3337U/HM76
Graphics
Intel HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
@tebogo,

Looks like an issue with your NIC ... check BSD Names and that the interface your using to connect to the internet it is seen as 'Built-in' by OSX see Chapter 3.2 ..... you may need to inject a 'EFI Device' string for your NIC if it is not
I checked that and are oké. Where the first things I checked. (see atachements)
I will Reset the OS-X Network configuration by deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist and Preferences.plist under /Library/Preferences/SustemConfiguration/

Will be followed!

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus R510CA (Clover UEFI)
CPU
i5-3337U/HM76
Graphics
Intel HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Same result of resetting the Networksettings (see the attachments):

Extra info: after every reboot I'm twice asked to enter my iCloud password.
When I enter my password it is not accepted. When I twice click "cancel" it disappear.

The system log gives the following two errors:

Mar 1 12:11:15 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[489]: [Warning] Needs deletion: NO (Registration info (0x...................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: com.apple.private.alloy.multiplex1] [Env: (null)] [Main ID:

Mar 1 12:11:17 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[489]: [Warning] Registration failed for Registration info (0x.................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: com.apple.private.alloy.maps] [Env: (null)] [Main ID:
Hope this is the Key-information to resolve the problem.

Thanks

Attachments

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Same result of resetting the Networksettings (see the attachments):

Extra info: after every reboot I'm twice asked to enter my iCloud password.
When I enter my password it is not accepted. When I twice click "cancel" it disappear.
@tebogo,

I assume that you are trying to connect via WiFi .... if so ... turn off wireless and connect to your LAN via Ethernet if possible and try again ...

Try resetting local account info and server plists ...

Enable 'Show all Files', open finder and navigate to :-

Code:
/StartupDrive/Users/~Username/Library/Preferences
Delete the following files :-

• com.apple.ids.service.com.apple.madrid.plist
  • com.apple.imessage.bag.plist
Empty trash, reboot and try again.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 650 TI
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
to properly configure the machine you must:
- ethernet BSD en0
- Generate a smbios that corresponds to your CPU
-make a number of series with clover
- Make a SMUUID with terminal command "uuidgen"
-restard computer
-make a MLB AND ROM , MLBGen17V3 with this program can be found here (preferred a 17 MLB with SMBIOS recent Machine) "http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main -logic-board / page 20 "
-restard computeur

if you have this message there is a problem with your computer configuration

Schermafbeelding 2015-02-28 om 19.40.52.png
if you have problems on this message does not necessarily comes from your computer, but Apple's servers (e.g. my hacks my Apple ID works, but if I use other ID of my family I have this message call Apple)
appleid-cant-be-used.jpg

Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 9370
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
Intel HD 620 UHD 4K
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,

I am having issues with getting my real mac working with iMessage and FaceTime

I followed the procedure on the first page to sign out and delete the MLB and ROM from the cloned Macs.

But after 10 days i am still getting the same errors on the genuine mac. I am on a call with apple as i write this but they seem to be lost too.

Wonder what i should tell them to get the real macbook clear from blacklist.

thanks for any help on this

Motherboard
Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 650 TI
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
wait a little
for me it took 15 days to get back to my real mac when I had done

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi,

I am having issues with getting my real mac working with iMessage and FaceTime

I followed the procedure on the first page to sign out and delete the MLB and ROM from the cloned Macs.

But after 10 days i am still getting the same errors on the genuine mac. I am on a call with apple as i write this but they seem to be lost too.

Wonder what i should tell them to get the real macbook clear from blacklist.

thanks for any help on this
@ravic,

For most it's a waiting game i know some people who have had to wait a month and others just a few days, i think it must be related to the expiry of the security token(s) ...

You could try forcing iMessages hand by clearing the local account and server files & plists ...

See Chapter 3.3

Not sure if will help but it's what i would try ...

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
Intel i7 3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte 680 SOC
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried to fix message using clover configurator. I used a ROM and MLB value from my iMac mid 2011. I rebooted and was prompted to enter Apple-ID password. I could now enter iMesseges. However, when i try to send a message to someone else than my self, it says: message not delivered or XXXX is not registered with imessage.

I've rebooted and am currently stuck. Any thoughts?

Motherboard
Fractal Node 304
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I can't believe I got mine fixed too like 15 minutes ago! I've been trying for weeks off and on again to get this working, always checking this Guide to see if there has been an update, trying new techniques as they've been mentioned but still nothing. At one point I almost gave up but my terrible habit of never letting things go got the best of me and I kept trying and trying and finally I just started the whole process over by regenerating my System Definition, smUUID, ROM and MLB and low 'n behold it works!!

I feel such a relief that it works now. I should also note that I have 2FA turned on for my account so it becomes increasingly more annoying having to generate app-specific passwords, but its all worth it in the end for better security.
Yep, I also turned on 2FA before realizing the fix I applied that made it start working again. I already use Google 2FA, LastPass, and LastPass 2FA with an authenticator, and I didn't even know Apple was offering 2FA, so it was a nice surprise for me.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Is it normal that even though I'm getting a "contact support" message that my iPhone tells me I've sign into iMessage on another device?