Z68-XP-UD3
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
MacBook Air, Mac Pro
I needed to come on and say that 2.0 tutorial worked 100%

(I went through every step and followed each one until issue was found) - PERFECT tutorial!!!

1. My original info was Black listed because there was an error in my MLB SN
2. Created new set of all numbers using system
3. I have 2 step up and running so after compiling and verifying using message deub, i logged in and was asked to crate a password strictly for my iMessage and FaceTime on new machine

4. system is now fully functional again.

5. Thread creator deserves a medal for his!!!!!

Motherboard
50" 4K iHac
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 / GeForce GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I had the same problem with the "Failed" on BoardSerialNumber field and solve it following the steps of "Reset FileNVRAM Plist" of this guide, then use a MLB Generator again, restart and run iMessage dubug to verify that the valors reamain, log into iMessage, obtain a customer code and call apple..etc, etc..
Well I tried resetting FileNVRAM, but for whatever reason I'm not finding any nvram.uuid.plist's. Anywhere. Is it a hidden file?

Motherboard
50" 4K iHac
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
Intel HD 4600 / GeForce GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The question still is what does your partition map look like and is Windows 8.1 installed in UEFI mode. You can boot Clover from a Hybrid MBR if you are not running a pure GPT. It might as simple as installing clover in the EFI partition of your drive but you still haven't posted the "diskutil list" output.
Here's the output, as requested. Windows 8.1 is installed in legacy mode, or I wouldn't have it working at all, as chameleon/chimera doesn't like UEFI windows.

Code:
/dev/disk0
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *128.0 GB   disk0
   1:                        EFI EFI                     209.7 MB   disk0s1
   2:       Microsoft Basic Data                         100.0 GB   disk0s2
   3:                  Apple_HFS Yosemite                27.2 GB    disk0s3
   4:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s4

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s- F.60-Clover
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can you please help me on this? I have the same problem. How did you create new MLB using system? please guide me.

I needed to come on and say that 2.0 tutorial worked 100%

(I went through every step and followed each one until issue was found) - PERFECT tutorial!!!

1. My original info was Black listed because there was an error in my MLB SN
2. Created new set of all numbers using system
3. I have 2 step up and running so after compiling and verifying using message deub, i logged in and was asked to crate a password strictly for my iMessage and FaceTime on new machine

4. system is now fully functional again.

5. Thread creator deserves a medal for his!!!!!

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s- F.60-Clover
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000, 1920x1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I get this error "An error occurred during activation. Please try again later."

I had SID bug and successfully fix it. But MLB remain the same on Rom changes if I change system definition. Please help me on this. I thing my Serial number is blacklisted by apple. How can I change me Boardserial Number or MLB?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97 Wifi
CPU
Intel i5 4690k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 980
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have gone through this guide 5 or 6 times now, even reinstalled to clover and nothing. An error occurred during activation. I just cant figure it out.

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Here's the output, as requested. Windows 8.1 is installed in legacy mode, or I wouldn't have it working at all, as chameleon/chimera doesn't like UEFI windows.

Code:
/dev/disk0
   #:                       TYPE NAME                    SIZE       IDENTIFIER
   0:      GUID_partition_scheme                        *128.0 GB   disk0
   1:                        EFI EFI                     209.7 MB   disk0s1
   2:       Microsoft Basic Data                         100.0 GB   disk0s2
   3:                  Apple_HFS Yosemite                27.2 GB    disk0s3
   4:                 Apple_Boot Recovery HD             650.0 MB   disk0s4
Clover should still boot a legacy install. You can always try installing it to the EFI partition and then set your board to UEFI boot only. When I was using my Clover with my Mac Pro 1,1, I was booting Windows 7 in legacy mode with Clover and Yosemite on the same HDD. At that time I had Clover installed to its own 1GB partition on the same HDD.

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have gone through this guide 5 or 6 times now, even reinstalled to clover and nothing. An error occurred during activation. I just cant figure it out.
Thats means one or more of your values are not correct. For me when I first started working on it, I didn't have any RT Values specified. Use Message Debug to see if all values are entered. If anything says failed or appears blank then something is missing.

Motherboard
Fractal Node 304
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I finally got mine fixed! Mine worked before Apple started blocking stuff, but then it stopped working, and I was too lazy to modify values.

I waited and waited, and then when I tried to log in again a couple days ago, I got an error. I remembered that I re-installed 10.9.5 from scratch (for some reason I can't remember), so I went through my time machine backups, found two nvram files in my /Extra folder and copied those over to my current install's /Extra folder, then found FileNVRAM.diylib in the /Extra/modules folder in the TM backup, and copied those over to my current machine's /Extra/modules folder, ran KextUtility, rebooted, and...

It works again! I'm quite uninterested in updating to Yosemite, so I'll keep this the way it is to enjoy iMessaging within Mavericks probably until 10.11.2 / 11.0.2 comes out. I don't have an iPhone/iPad, but it's great being able to message my wife on her iPhone, instead of using Google Voice for SMS.:clap:

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P
CPU
Intel i5-3470
Graphics
Zotac GTX 960 2GB
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I finally got mine fixed! Mine worked before Apple started blocking stuff, but then it stopped working, and I was too lazy to modify values.

I waited and waited, and then when I tried to log in again a couple days ago, I got an error. I remembered that I re-installed 10.9.5 from scratch (for some reason I can't remember), so I went through my time machine backups, found two nvram files in my /Extra folder and copied those over to my current install's /Extra folder, then found FileNVRAM.diylib in the /Extra/modules folder in the TM backup, and copied those over to my current machine's /Extra/modules folder, ran KextUtility, rebooted, and...

It works again! I'm quite uninterested in updating to Yosemite, so I'll keep this the way it is to enjoy iMessaging within Mavericks probably until 10.11.2 / 11.0.2 comes out. I don't have an iPhone/iPad, but it's great being able to message my wife on her iPhone, instead of using Google Voice for SMS.:clap:
I can't believe I got mine fixed too like 15 minutes ago! I've been trying for weeks off and on again to get this working, always checking this Guide to see if there has been an update, trying new techniques as they've been mentioned but still nothing. At one point I almost gave up but my terrible habit of never letting things go got the best of me and I kept trying and trying and finally I just started the whole process over by regenerating my System Definition, smUUID, ROM and MLB and low 'n behold it works!!

I feel such a relief that it works now. I should also note that I have 2FA turned on for my account so it becomes increasingly more annoying having to generate app-specific passwords, but its all worth it in the end for better security.