Intel Core i5 2500k
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I came across an MLB generator script over at insanely mac i used that t generate a 13 character MLB and used mac address from my apple wifi card for the ROM inserted the values into clover, disconnected from internet rebooted confirmed the new values with IMessageDebug opened iMessage tried to login and recieved a new customer code different from the one generated from my first iMessage fix where i was using my serial plus the 4 or 5 extra characters to form 17 character MLB i was nervous about calling but decided to call anyway told them i had recently updated Yosemite on my mac and received a customer code with IMessage gave the customer code and I now have a working iMessage.

Link to generator Post# (273): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/page-14

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H, 16 GB
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Okay. So I looked at the EEE code and for the iMac 14,2 (Late 2013) it seems that this code is "FM59" according to macpartsonline and ifixmaccomputers.

Challenge arises that if I replace this EEE code in my Clover Configurator generated serial number - my machine is no longer detected as an iMac 14,2 (Late 2013).

Any ideas? From reading this site and the other one I was under the impression that only the ROM and MLB needed to be from a genuine mac that one owned?

Not true. At this point in time, the system definition is not tied to the SN. You could theoretically have a macmini SN and a iMac14,2 system definition.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
no I'm not made me understand
cloned the values of a real mac not working or with problems

I would like to know if an old mini mac osx server could serve as a kind of gateways to between Hack and Apple servers

As far as I know, the answer is still no.

Hack 1 and Hack 2 can exchange messages but thats it. You'll never be able to send me a iMessage from either of your hacks.

Motherboard
Asus Sabertooth x79
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti Sc Black
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey everybody!

I bought a few month back an old mac pro 1,1 that I use as a server at my place. Would it be a good idea to use its ID or because my hackintosh is recognize as a 3,1 it may result in blacklisting?

Thanks a lot for the help
David

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Question: I have a 2005 iMac (white border around screen), and a 2011 iMac, then obviously my Hackintosh. I am trying to understand the MLB values, is it possible to use the 2005's or is that too old of a model to have the same type of number?

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Question: I have a 2005 iMac (white border around screen), and a 2011 iMac, then obviously my Hackintosh. I am trying to understand the MLB values, is it possible to use the 2005's or is that too old of a model to have the same type of number?

You don't need to use either. You should read the threads though.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370N Wifi
CPU
Intel i5 8400
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
I came across an MLB generator script over at insanely mac i used that t generate a 13 character MLB and used mac address from my apple wifi card for the ROM inserted the values into clover, disconnected from internet rebooted confirmed the new values with IMessageDebug opened iMessage tried to login and recieved a new customer code different from the one generated from my first iMessage fix where i was using my serial plus the 4 or 5 extra characters to form 17 character MLB i was nervous about calling but decided to call anyway told them i had recently updated Yosemite on my mac and received a customer code with IMessage gave the customer code and I now have a working iMessage.

Link to generator Post# (273): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/page-14

Used the same generator (13 MLB Ver) and put MAC address as ROM and help with Guide posted here to get system ID then all was successful got customer code called Apple no Q's asked (just my email for verification purpose not even asked about S/N)just gave her the code and she said try to login now and Boom iMessage and facetime working Now :D:D

P.S it was Apple Care Uk

Motherboard
ASUS sabertooth z97 mark 2
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Is your iMessage still working? Did you make a 13 o 17 MLB? Thanks.