Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
@Walril,

Once you've been "shadow-banned", smUUID does matter. I've proven this by taking a working hack w/ cloned MLB/ROM and "infecting" it with a sick MBA's smUUID.

Also, I'd appreciate more details on how you got this working without copying values. First, what is a Mac3,1? I presumed you meant MacPro3,1. Regardless, after changing to a 13 digit MLB per this thread's instructions, no dice.

ps - my settings do work, I was just trying out your suggested fix

Yes. The 13 digit MLB doesn't seem to looked at as stringent as a 17 digit MLB. Yes MacPro3,1. Follow the guide, but base it off a 13 digit MLB. It's pretty straight forward.

Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
HD6870
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
If you followed direction in post #1 by JayMonkey, you will get an error saying call customer support with error code. If you get activation error, you didn't do it right, either way, it won't work ATM.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Why is is my mlb / boardserialnumber showing null no matter what I do? Am I doing something wrong? I've tried removed the deprecated values from the plist but it doesn't help..
master---iMessageDebug---80-24.png

Clover-Configurator.png

Clover-Configurator.png

Motherboard
Asrock B365M Phantom Gaming
CPU
i5-9600KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Why is is my mlb / boardserialnumber showing null no matter what I do? Am I doing something wrong? I've tried removed the deprecated values from the plist but it doesn't help..
master---iMessageDebug---80-24.png

Clover-Configurator.png

Clover-Configurator.png

Remove that,let it blank.

Attachments

• skitch.png
    skitch.png
    37 KB · Views: 111
Motherboard
Asus Rog Maximius Hero z370
CPU
I7-8700K
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Hydro 11 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Erroneously left my real mac and hack mac signed it at same time after 8 weeks of using real mac serial # on hack. 72 hours of lockout of messages on hack mac (no lockout on real mac) and Messages just this very moment came back online on my hack with no effort or changes on my part.

Motherboard
ASUS sabertooth z97 mark 2
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I´ve been suffering the same as all. Both my genuine mac and hack stopped working without issues logging into iMessage, therefore tried to generate unique values on my hack, using iMac11,3 id, 12 digit SN and 13 digit MLB. I expected to get the Call Apple message with the code, but instead, I get the "activation error message, try later". I checked other things, like en0, etc, etc, but no luck; still getting the same message. I guess I´ll give it a rest for a few days and I´ll try again. I still don´t have iMessage back on my genuine mac. I used my apple id to log in using a friends genuine mac, and I was able to log in, and send a message with it. I hope I´m no repeating too much info. Thanks.

Motherboard
Z270 GAMING K3
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
AMD RADEON RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I´ve been suffering the same as all. Both my genuine mac and hack stopped working without issues logging into iMessage, therefore tried to generate unique values on my hack, using iMac11,3 id, 12 digit SN and 13 digit MLB. I expected to get the Call Apple message with the code, but instead, I get the "activation error message, try later". I checked other things, like en0, etc, etc, but no luck; still getting the same message. I guess I´ll give it a rest for a few days and I´ll try again. I still don´t have iMessage back on my genuine mac. I used my apple id to log in using a friends genuine mac, and I was able to log in, and send a message with it. I hope I´m no repeating too much info. Thanks.

your real Mac should work again in a few days

your hack displays this error by what the MLB AND SERIAL is not good compared to the definition of the system

Motherboard
ASUS sabertooth z97 mark 2
CPU
i7 4790k
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
your real Mac should work again in a few days

your hack displays this error by what the MLB AND SERIAL is not good compared to the definition of the system

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that my system definition doesn't match my actual hardware? My hardware matches 13,2 iMac but I chosed 11,3 def so I could use a 11 digit SN and a 13 digit MLB. I think I was careful enough when making up my SN and MLB, you know, I used correct prefixes and suffixes, manufacturing dates, etc, etc.

Motherboard
Z270 GAMING K3
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
AMD RADEON RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks for your reply. Do you mean that my system definition doesn't match my actual hardware? My hardware matches 13,2 iMac but I chosed 11,3 def so I could use a 11 digit SN and a 13 digit MLB. I think I was careful enough when making up my SN and MLB, you know, I used correct prefixes and suffixes, manufacturing dates, etc, etc.

extract from jaymonkey Guide :

( Like 17 digit MLB's there is currently no easy automatic method to do this so it requires a fair bit of effort by the end user, but it does work. I may write a method to assist in this approach but there are already a few other forums that detail the MLB in more detail so for the time-being if you want to try this approach then this is a good place to start.)

there is an MLB generator to this site (generates the proper mlb but not whitelisted, you always call APPLE)
I can not put too much because I believe that we should not talk about this website here (there are little war) check post # Hanger1