CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RTX 3080 Ti (Win) / RX 560 (Mac)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am talking about the phone transfer and sms sending/receiving. My Mac Pro would do both of those without WiFi or Bluetooth 4.0. I did not have an airport card installed but did have a Bluetooth 2.0 card.

I just got the SMS and call hand off features working, even though we don't have a supported BT4 module. It's only the other features that need it. I followed these steps:

• Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch need to use iOS 8.1, and your Mac needs to use OS X Yosemite.
  • Sign in to iMessage on your iPhone, your other iOS devices, and your Mac using the same Apple ID.
  • On your iPhone:
    1. Go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive > You Can Be Reached By, and add a check to both your phone number and email address.
    2. Go to Messages > Text Message Forwarding, and enable the device(s) you would like to forward messages to.
  • Your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch will display a code. Enter this code on your iPhone to verify the SMS feature.

Motherboard
HP Probook 4530s
CPU
Core i5 Sandy
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm hoping someone can answer this
If you have TWO macs, a real mac mini running OS X server, and a hackintosh both running on the same network
Can you remotely open just the message app on the hackintosh that is installed on the server (run in a window) without using VNC.

Motherboard
GA Z87X-D3H
CPU
Graphics
GTX 680 4096MB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm hoping someone can answer this
If you have TWO macs, a real mac mini running OS X server, and a hackintosh both running on the same network
Can you remotely open just the message app on the hackintosh that is installed on the server (run in a window) without using VNC.

Yes should be possible with this app:

http://shared-app-vnc.sourceforge.net

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5-TH F12 (GA-Z77X-UP5-TH)
CPU
INTEL i7 3770K
Graphics
Radeon RX 580 8 GB (GV-RX580GAMING-8GD)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@jay,

it is me again..

The last thing I want to happen, has happened. iMessage has stopped working on my customac all the sudden, and as everything you have mentioned, it does not work with my MLB value (generated) anymore and the same Support ID shows up as previously.

I won't contact Apple Support until we are certain what the solution is.

:(

awaiting for more update patiently.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
GB Z490 Vision G
CPU
i9 10850K OC @ 5.2 GHz
Graphics
Vega 64 LC + HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@jay, iMessage has stopped working on my customac all the sudden, and as everything you have mentioned

@jk2309,

Unfortunately that is the case for everyone now, once the iMessage security token expires you will not be able to receive a new one until the MLB passes the improved back-end verification process.

Work is on-going but its a slow and tiresome process requiring a lot of cross-checking of codes and values but progress is being made both by myself and others who are working on the problem and i'm hopeful that a method to auto generate valid MLB values will be found soon.

Keep an eye on the news in the main guide for updates ... however I don't think i'll get much done this side of christmas now but will continue to work on the problem as and when i get chance.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
10.10 (14A389)
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Throw my name into the hat. Both me and my wife's PC's de-authed last night off of working MLB values from about 2-3 months ago.

Same thing here. Happy to see I'm not the only one. Keep up the good work guys! We'll wait :)

Motherboard
X99
CPU
Xeon > need model #
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys!

I have macbook with working iM, but I'm not won't to use MLB & ROM from macbook.
So, I'm install Yosemite to may HackBook and .. repair SmUUId, Generate new SN, make "recommended" MLB & ROM, and, like a "little success" I have Customer code.

So, I'm not really know, do I need to call Apple and does it help to me for all time or for 2-3 hours only..
What U recommended to do?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H, 16 GB
CPU
Intel i5 4670K
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Guys!

I have macbook with working iM, but I'm not won't to use MLB & ROM from macbook.
So, I'm install Yosemite to may HackBook and .. repair SmUUId, Generate new SN, make "recommended" MLB & ROM, and, like a "little success" I have Customer code.

So, I'm not really know, do I need to call Apple and does it help to me for all time or for 2-3 hours only..
What U recommended to do?

Just wait. There is nothing you can do now but wait.

Motherboard
GA-Z97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
intel hd4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Patience! A little birdie has whispered in my ear.... :think:
Dont cloan values!!