HD4600 and nvidia GTX 760
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Jays iMessage Guide

Jaymonkey - Thanks so much for the valuable information. I think I have a good understanding of how this all works and my values all seem to be working. Should I technically be able to sign out and sign back into my imessage if nothing has changed?

ydp

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Jays iMessage Guide

I'd also like to say thanks to Jay for putting this guide together. Even if I can't fully resolve my issue, I really really appreciate this guide and the time it took to put it together.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Jaymonkey - Thanks so much for the valuable information. I think I have a good understanding of how this all works and my values all seem to be working. Should I technically be able to sign out and sign back into my imessage if nothing has changed?
cap2587,

Fully configured as per the guide you can log in and out of iMessages on as many systems as you like, it should work as expected.

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I had the same error message:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]"[/COLOR][B]Could not sign into iMessage. 
An error occurred during activation. Try again."
[/B]
The last days I tried to login, played around a lot and I always got this error message. I believe that my SN# got blocked somehow because of all these login tries.

So I decided to do everything from scratch. I used a new SN#, SmUUID, MLB & ROM.

I also noticed that there was a typo in my SmUUID configuration, I found that out, using the iMessage Debug script.

Now I got the message, to call support which means, I configured everything right.

Lets see if it works after I called support ;-)

Thanks Jay! You did an awesome job to put all these together! Chapeau!

Motherboard
MSI z87 mpower max
CPU
Intel I7 4770k
Graphics
Gainward Nvidia 760 2GB Phantom
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@longagokids,

Glad your up and running, be sure to keep a backup of all your Critical ID's for future use and you should be fine. I believe that OSX S/N , Platform UUID (derived from system-id), MLB & ROM are all checked for vslidity during creation of the security token (initial iCloud registration) after which only MLB & ROM are used to re-authenticate the iMessage security token.

@elgipsy,

Glad your finally there, same applies as above .. keep those ID's safe. If you do install WiFi/BT4 card you should be fine. Disconnect system form internet before installing and apply binary patches via clover if necessary, run DPCI Manager and check that en0 has remained the same and new WiFi NIC is assigned next sequential number. If that looks ok run iMessage Debug and ensure all Critical ID's are the same. If all ok you should be good to go. If gaps in NIC enX numbering delete Network plists (Step-2) and try again. Only reconnect to network once all ID's are as they are now.

Cheers
Jay
Hi Jay,

Sadly I'm back :(

So I got to the stage where I got the customer code and called support yesterday morning. They unlocked me and when I came home I tried to log in but again got the customer code.... I called again this morning, gave the file number and the customer code and they again said it was done.... I tried again to log in a couple of minutes ago but again got the customer code :(

Have I missed something, should I try to update to 10.10.1 and try again? I'm kinda lost :(

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Sadly I'm back ..... So I got to the stage where I got the customer code and called support yesterday morning. They unlocked me and when I came home I tried to log in but again got the customer code.... I called again this morning, gave the file number and the customer code and they again said it was done.... I tried again to log in a couple of minutes ago but again got the customer code :(

Have I missed something, should I try to update to 10.10.1 and try again? I'm kinda lost :(
@elgipsy,

If your still getting this error then your ID's must still be changing, I'm assuming that the Customer code is different each time you go through this .... ?

Quote from Part-2, Step-8

Each device on your network will generate it's own unique customer code, so if you've got multiple hacks, first ensure that they all have valid and persistent ID's and that they always generate the same customer code each time you try to log into iMessage. If they generate different codes each time then one (or more) of your ID's is changing and you need to check everything again. If they are all consistent then make a note of all the Customer Codes, it's far easer to deal with all of them in one hit rather than calling Apple multiple times.
Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
MSI z87 mpower max
CPU
Intel I7 4770k
Graphics
Gainward Nvidia 760 2GB Phantom
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@elgipsy,

If your still getting this error then your ID's must still be changing, I'm assuming that the Customer code is different each time you go through this .... ?

Cheers
Jay
Actually this is where it's get tricky, all ID's are persistent between boots and the customer code is always the same one...

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770k
Graphics
GIGABYTE GV-N770WF3-4GD
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Actually this is where it's get tricky, all ID's are persistent between boots and the customer code is always the same one...
Thats definitely a new one on me. I have been following Jay's work religiously enough to know that Unique MLB+UniqueROM+Unique SmUUID+UniqueSerial=working iMessage (or code to unlock iMessage Apple ID). The kicker being that upon reboot all of those things mentioned above must stay them same otherwise an error message will absolutely occur.

That being said, I've never heard of an Apple ID being locked again, with valid MLB,ROM, SmUUID and Serial No.

Is it possible that someone else used the same serial? Yes of course. And that may be the issue. Can't imagine someone getting the same SmUUID.

Now with the now invalid serial, I do not believe you can utilize your current MLB, ROM and SmUUID with another generated serial. I have tried that in the past to get the dreaded, "Unable to activate iMessage at this time, please try again." message. It required me to redo everything. Once I got a new unlock code, and reviewed that my variables were constant. I recontacted Apple and was registered.

Been all set for about 7 days now. I have signed out of iMessage and back in a few times to satisfy my own curiously about maintaining my registration.

Regards,

Motherboard
DH55HC
CPU
i5-750
Graphics
GTX 950 2GB
Mobile Phone
Android
Why tonymacx86's Unibeast/Multibeast doesn't use Clover as default bootloader?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 560
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
You're saying that as long as I get the contact support message, I have nothing else to do locally? Is that for certain, because I've contacted them several times, and I had the restriction lifted, but they still cant get it to work. Is there anything you may have left out? Is it a for sure thing that I've done everything I can as long as I have the contact support message showing up?