CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Ok. I've manually set SmUUID and checked InjectSystemID, thus regenerated icloud keychains.....iMessage and Facetime are not affected. Everything's working fine.
@herrlee,

Cool, glad your sorted .... remember to keep all your critical system ID's safe for future use ....

Jay

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Superclocked ACX Video Card
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Does anyone know of a good easy fail-proof guide that allows me to transition from MultiBeast to Clover bootloader in order to use iMessage? I'm running 10.10. Thanks!

Motherboard
Z68-MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Is it safe to update Yosemite to 10.10.1?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 560
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Ok, I got the message to call apple, but they're having a tough time fixing it for me. They said they wanted logs from my computer. I said I had to call them back. Did I do something wrong? Thet even have a serial number from a real Mac.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
ASRock-Z97 EX6
CPU
i7-4790K OC @ 4.8GHz
Graphics
Vega 64LC + HD4600
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
imessage-small.png iMessage
Guide Update
Yosemite OSX 10.10.1
Combo Update
Confirmed Working

Good news everyone...

iMessage continues to work flawlessly after applying the new OSX 10.10.1 Combo Update.

Please see the Start of the Guide for my iMessage safe update method.

I've up-dated three of my own systems so far and all have come straight back after reboot fully working with iMessage fully functional .... I had to log back in-to iCloud on two machines ... but no issues.

You cant but be impressed with Clovers dynamic boot-time patching ...... no need to re-install any kexts or patches for Audio, Trim, BT4, Handoff, Wifi ... etc .. etc .

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-UD4H
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
HD4600 and nvidia GTX 760
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
iMessage Guide

I have finally got my imessage working and it has been going strong for 10 days. The rest of my system is a mess and would love to do a clean Install of Yosemite. I really don't want to have problems with Imessage anymore. What would be the correct steps to take after doing the clean install of Yosemite to get Imessage working again. Clover.config, serial #, MLB, ROM etc. I am assuming those values would stay the same. I have values saved in imessage debug. What about Ethernet value En0? Thanks

Motherboard
ASUS Z87-DELUXE/DUO
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K
Graphics
ASUS GTX770 DC2OC
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iMessage Guide

I have finally got my imessage working and it has been going strong for 10 days. The rest of my system is a mess and would love to do a clean Install of Yosemite. I really don't want to have problems with Imessage anymore. What would be the correct steps to take after doing the clean install of Yosemite to get Imessage working again. Clover.config, serial #, MLB, ROM etc. I am assuming those values would stay the same. I have values saved in imessage debug. What about Ethernet value En0? Thanks
I guess the mac address would stay the same.

Motherboard
ASUS Z87-DELUXE/DUO
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K
Graphics
ASUS GTX770 DC2OC
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iMessage Guide

When calling Apple with the code and they ask for a S/N

I'm guessing it does not matter if the real Mac and the hackintosh are a different types (e.g. one is a Macbook and the other is an iMac), right? I believe the generated code is created based on some of the values from the device, but they don't check if all matches up nor if iMessage is really not working on the machine with the S/N you give, so it's fine... yes?

And thank you for your work jaymonkey. :clap:
IMHO, They just wanna make sure it's not a spam call. That's it.
Provide 'em a real mac serial(you can get it from google if you don't own one). Less than 10 mins, you'll have working facetime and imessage.

Motherboard
ASUS Z87-DELUXE/DUO
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-4770K
Graphics
ASUS GTX770 DC2OC
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iMessage Guide

@herrlee,

Cool, glad your sorted .... remember to keep all your critical system ID's safe for future use ....

Jay
Appreciate your help. Already backed up with imessage_debug v2.