Contribute
Register
@tom5151

Your situation is a little different as youre using a Xeon processor. So Mac6,1 is going to be accurate. But as already mentioned, no one with a legit MacPro6,1 has been able to study the SN, MLB, ROM, combo to get a definitive answer.

Also what does MacPro6,1 get you that iMac14,2 doesn't?

So for the moment, no real solution for MacPro 6,1, such a shame :(
Except the fact that my build was stable for now almost 1 year with MacPro6,1 I don't know for iMac14,2.
I have to try and I'll let you know.
But I've build this computer for being as close as possible to a MacPro, so deep inside me, I would prefer to use MacPro definition ;-)

Ok, I used IOJones and SmUUID consist of 16 x Byte values (loads of bb 's though)
What do I do next? configure a new plist with clover configurator using the SMUUID and see if what is generated matches the content of the iMsg debug values from my previous Yosemite install where iMsg worked? I still did not enter my apple id anywhere on this install but I did go on the web.

OK I'm getting closer, I think

Loaded plist in clover
entered SMUUID and serial number on SMBIOS tab
went to rt variables tab and hit the calculate button
All values returned are identical to the ones in iMessage debug except hardware uuid in clover ( ioplattformuuid in debug?)

can/does this value need to be edited?

OK I'm getting closer, I think

Loaded plist in clover
entered SMUUID and serial number on SMBIOS tab
went to rt variables tab and hit the calculate button
All values returned are identical to the ones in iMessage debug except hardware uuid in clover ( ioplattformuuid in debug?)

can/does this value need to be edited?

Just do what the Fix iMessage thread. It litterly has all the answers youll need.

@walril

thanks but I've read the page and I don't see a part that says how to manually edit the HardwareUUID, but I did read that all values in debug have to match the one of previous working build in order for imsg to work. Do you know how to manually edit(not genrate)this value?

@walril

thanks but I've read the page and I don't see a part that says how to manually edit the HardwareUUID, but I did read that all values in debug have to match the one of previous working build in order for imsg to work. Do you know how to manually edit(not genrate)this value?

You don't need to edit HardwareUUID, it just needs to stay constant between multiple reboots.

Test and connect to iMessage if everything checks out.

I installed a Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD 802.11ac mini PCI-E WLAN+Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless card. Before installing I disconnected from the internet. When I rebooted I rechecked my debug and all the values matched up. Then I connected to the internet and Imessage had signed me out. I then had to call Apple and have them register and unblock. Did I do something wrong or was it just inevitable after the hardware change that I would have this problem again. Thanks for any advice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261607983834?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191029765954?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

you'd have to see what changed in imessagedebug probably. I suspect that you are now connecting to internet via a different interface, maybe en0 even changed to new adapter? That could certainly goof things up a little. The important thing to note is save your working values from imessagedebug. generate the text file, and keep it. if imessage ever breaks, you'll have a point of reference to see what was working, and if it has at all changed since and if so, what lines. those values simply cannot change or it triggers apples auto ban pretty fast now, apple made their systems pretty strict.

Can I contact Apple on a chat or something? Or do I HAVE TO call them?

When I call Apple I usually just use my own made up serial #. Half the time they don'r even ask for the serial #. When you say the problem is imessage registration, they often don't worry that the serial # is not valid. I have to believe that at some stage they are going to block my Apple ID or not agree to fix the imessage registration. On the last call I was met with two different people and they asked when I bought the Imac, what year, month, serial # and everything seemed in much more depth. Why are they so strict on imessage and I never have a problem logging into the App store or Icloud. Why can't I log out of Imessage and log in without an issue. Now I am afraid to try and fix anything with my Hackintosh as it will trigger imessage not working. I have saved my imessage debug results and am trying to stick with the same information.

i installed mavericks with clove and i did every thing accourding to your awosome guide but unfortunetly when i try to see my syste-id in IOJones, i efi/platform i didn't see my system-id, that's why i didn't fix my imessage problem or didn't log app store but this is my my own thinking, i am not famillier with MAC OSX but you can solve me my problem....... i am pretty much sure about this:think:, my motherbord is : intel DH55TC, core i3, i install mevericks with legacy setting. i did.....

1. Opened Clover Configurator and went to SMBIOS, clicked the magic wand and used iMac13,1
  2. I checked the Serial Number it generated and it gave the "We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again " error so that was good
  3. Put the Serial Number + 5 random alphanumeric characters at the end of it into the "Board Serial Number" field in Clover Configurator.
  4. Opened Terminal and used the "uuidgen" command and inserted it into the "SmUUID" field in Clover Configurator and copied my MAC address (ROM value) and placed it into new genarated "SmUUID"'s last 12 hex numbers
  5. Rebooted

after reboot i opend imessage debuger to confirm and checked everything if it makes any changes but all are same as previous but till no sucess

help me please

Back