Contribute
Register

how to fix error DSDT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I use DropOem=true screen error ! Circle cross
you need to press f4 or fn + f4 at the clover screen so files gets populated in your origin folder, then reupload your clover folder

you need to press f4 or fn + f4 at the clover screen so files gets populated in your origin folder, then reupload your clover folder
You mean I first have to use f4 at the clover screen. Then boot usb and add ssdt + dsdt patched to the folder Clover EFI ?

You mean I first have to use f4 at the clover screen. Then boot usb and add ssdt + dsdt patched to the folder Clover EFI ?
if you boot using your usb stick and then press f4, then the files will be saved to your usb stick in the origin folder

if you boot from hard drive and press f4, then the files gets saved to your hard drive in the origin folder

then you will need to then extract those using the guide i linked a few pages back to compile your .dsl files and then perform your patches again if the time stamp doesn't match up

if you boot using your usb stick and then press f4, then the files will be saved to your usb stick in the origin folder

if you boot from hard drive and press f4, then the files gets saved to your hard drive in the origin folder

then you will need to then extract those using the guide i linked a few pages back to compile your .dsl files and then perform your patches again if the time stamp doesn't match up
I use boot from hard drive and press f4 , ( you can use teamview help me???? )

this is clover after use F4

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 75
this is clover after use F4
i am in a good mood, i have extracted your dsdt and ssdts

they all compile fine, i have not done any patches, i will let you do that :)

don't forget to use the "rename _DSM methods to XDSM" patch first

you will have to open them up and save file format ACPI Machine Language Binary and save them as .aml files

maybe best to patch one thing at a time, save then test

Attachments

• clean.zip
    96.6 KB · Views: 83
i am in a good mood, i have extracted your dsdt and ssdts

they all compile fine, i have not done any patches, i will let you do that :)

don't forget to use the "rename _DSM methods to XDSM" patch first

you will have to open them up and save file format ACPI Machine Language Binary and save them as .aml files

maybe best to patch one thing at a time, save then test

Could you show what patch he can patch for dsdt skylake hd graphic 530 for desk to him like show your list he want to patch..
Rename _DSM to XDSM
Patch RTC...
Something else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back