Contribute
Register

how to fix boot Glitch High Sierra 10.13 - HD 5500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to fix boot Glitch High Sierra 10.13 - HD 5500?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1396-07-03 at 6.01.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1396-07-03 at 6.01.23 PM.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 1,199
One of the easiest ways is to install Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext.
Does updating to high sierra work with the same Framebuffer Patch in clover for hd5500 as in sierra or does it need to be changed?

Does updating to high sierra work with the same Framebuffer Patch in clover for hd5500 as in sierra or does it need to be changed?

No idea which "Framebuffer patch" you're referring to.

framebuffer patches don't work for high Sierra I installed AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext from Sierra and it works for now. hope this helps...

framebuffer patches don't work for high Sierra I installed AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext from Sierra and it works for now. hope this helps...
thanks for the headsup , gonna give it a try

Hello guys,
I had installed mac os sierra on my HP Envy 15 which has intel 5500U with integrated intel hd 5500 and a discrete nvidia gtx 850m.
I have been using mac os sierra with frame-buffer patch and inject ids but now while installing high sierra i can't get it to the installer or even in UI and always get com.apple.windowserver.

help me out on this.

Hello guys,
I had installed mac os sierra on my HP Envy 15 which has intel 5500U with integrated intel hd 5500 and a discrete nvidia gtx 850m.
I have been using mac os sierra with frame-buffer patch and inject ids but now while installing high sierra i can't get it to the installer or even in UI and always get com.apple.windowserver.

help me out on this.

I can see we will need a FAQ for 10.13 soon.
This same question is being asked repeatedly.
People are failing to read the guide...

Special considerations required for dual GPU and 10.13...
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Make sure you read post #2, "A note regarding High Sierra and dual-GPU laptops (Nvidia Optimus)"

nothing helped there.. thanks.. hope someone will find the solution soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back