Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
your bios 1902 beta modified is a wrong file... it say corrupted to me! Same motherboard here!

Are we talking about the X99-A II BIOS firmware? The latter mainboard does neither figure in your profile nor signature..

You have to flash my BIOS firmware file with EZ Flashback and not from BIOS!

Don't make incorrect statements, please!

DON'T look at my signature because it's all evident that I can use other motherboards too... I have an Asus X99-A2.

Great.. Thanks for the advise.. Nevertheless.. did you use EZ Flashback to properly flash the firmware?

Great.. Thanks for the advise.. Nevertheless.. did you use EZ Flashback to properly flash the firmware?

Succeed! Sorry it was my fault! My apologies! I don't have much experience with these motherboards that can be flashed from shutdown... very nice indeed!

Reactions: kgp
A modded bios cannot flash with the tool inside the bios (flashing by choosing the bios on a USB)
it needs to be done with the button on the back and mobo turned off
it will never accept a bios modded by the normal way

if someone read it and make a research, he will find it (I hope) ;)

Succeed! Sorry it was my fault! My apologies! I don't have much experience with these motherboards that can be flashed from shutdown... very nice indeed!

Hi @kgp I have used your files and guide to have a working TB 3 and the one thing I can't manage to accomplish is once I have everything set, and I remove the TB header cable, bios seems to disable TB on bios config once it restarts.. Is there a work around?

PS, don't mind my specs, I have several builds, and the one I have this issue is exactly the same as yours.

Thanks in advanced

Hi @kgp I have used your files and guide to have a working TB 3 and the one thing I can't manage to accomplish is once I have everything set, and I remove the TB header cable, bios seems to disable TB on bios config once it restarts.. Is there a work around?

PS, don't mind my specs, I have several builds, and the one I have this issue is exactly the same as yours.

Thanks in advanced

Please specify: which files, which TB adopter, which board..

I cannot witness or detect any of the issues you describe above on my own system..

Sorry..

You know that with TBH_C removed, it is impossible to return to Windows?

Cheers,

KGP

Last edited:
Please specify: which files, which TB adopter, which board..

I cannot witness or detect any of the issues you describe above on my own system..

Sorry..

Cheers,

KGP
Hi, thanks for the reply!,
Board X99A II, Files I used your SSDT iMacPro and SSDT-9, the TB adapter I mean is the TB cable form the TB card to the MB.
Yeah, I know, but thats the only way to achieve Hot Plug isn't it?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back