Zi4PH4QAAAAAAA==
</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
uwD/AABIY9OJ0EjB6iC5mQEAAA8wSP8Fua1rAEiDxAhb
XcOQkJCQkJCQkA==
</data>
</dict>

This is activated in my config, also xcpm_pkg_scope_msrs © Pike R. Alpha.

Yea.. in fact everything seems set as it should be... thus only YOU might know why it does not work in your case, moreover as you still insist that your BIOS settings are as indicated in my guide and you do not want to provide further details..

Thus, at this point I can't do anything else for you, sorry..

It is impossible that it does not work... you have the identical mainboard and the OC issue should be identical for all Broadwell-E processors.. and also others already successfully applied the proposed approach in my guide..

Yea.. in fact everything seems set as it should be... thus only YOU might know why it does not work in your case, moreover as you still insist that your BIOS settings are as indicated in my guide and you do not want to provide further details..

Thus, at this point I can't do anything else for you, sorry..

It is impossible that it does not work... you have the identical mainboard and the OC issue should be identical for all Broadwell-E processors.. and also others already successfully applied the proposed approach in my guide..
I uploaded you all BIOS screenshots yesterday! Maybe you didn't see them!
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-extended-guide.227001/page-196#post-1763791

Now you have my EFI folder and all my BIOS settings. If you need something more, tell me :)

Reactions: kgp
I uploaded you all BIOS screenshots yesterday! Maybe you didn't see them!
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...d-extended-guide.227001/page-196#post-1763791

Now you have my EFI folder and all my BIOS settings. If you need something more, tell me :)

No.. honestly I did not realize that..

I was trying to solve some issues the entire day in the other thread and right now I am somewhat exausted.

Thus, maybe I will have another look to your issue tomorrow.

Although I cannot promise that I will be really able to find the reason for your problem.

Hi Kgp. First of all thank you again for your exhaustive guide, it has truly been helpful in building my rig. I wanted to ask in regards to:

f.) The 48 CPxx -> PRxx replacements are i7-6950X specific and result in a proper CPU core reordering as well as in a iMac Pro specific CPU core variable naming.

All i7-6950X users can now enable all 48 CPxx -> PRxx replacements. All users of CPUs different from the i7-6950X have to adopt/modify the 48 CPxx -> PRxx replacements in concordance with their original IOREG CPU core values.

Apologies for the noob question but how would I implement my 6900K according to your guide. I have my ioreg file but what values do I replace for my specific processor? I have attached my ioreg and if you provide some pointers I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    8.2 MB · Views: 80
Hi Kgp. First of all thank you again for your exhaustive guide, it has truly been helpful in building my rig. I wanted to ask in regards to:

Apologies for the noob question but how would I implement my 6900K according to your guide. I have my ioreg file but what values do I replace for my specific processor? I have attached my ioreg and if you provide some pointers I would appreciate it.

I don't understand your question which could as is address there different topics at the same time.. please try to better specify what you want to know exactly..

No.. honestly I did not realize that..

I was trying to solve some issues the entire day in the other thread and right now I am somewhat exausted.

Thus, maybe I will have another look to your issue tomorrow.

Although I cannot promise that I will be really able to find the reason for your problem.
Sure, thank you :)

Maybe is because of my CPU 6900k, and I need different PMHeart Broadwell-E perfomance patch.

Sure, thank you :)

Maybe is because of my CPU 6900k, and I need different PMHeart Broadwell-E perfomance patch.

Impossible.. @PMheart confirmed that the patch globally applies for all Broadwell-E and Haswell-E CPUs!

I don't understand your question which could as is address there different topics at the same time.. please try to better specify what you want to know exactly..

In terms of my cpu, 6900K how would I go about implementing a proper 48 CPxx -> PRxx replacement values?

Ok, then no idea. I will w8 to your feedback :)

Don't do that.. I don't know if I will be of any help.. I can just analyse what I see, that's all.. We'll see..

I already try to provide my guides and to keep them up-to-date, of course also thanks to contribution of many others.. However, only doing that takes a lot of time and effort at my side. It was never my idea to provide personal support in addition for each single user. That's simply impossible. Moreover as this guide here is not the only one I have to maintain and further develop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back