Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest bios. And I'm not wrong. X99-A II is part of the X99 refresh when Broadwell-E came out, and that's in the post-skylake era.

Whatever... in any case there is a AVX offset setting in the ASUS X99-A II BIOS, which might be crucial with respect to your software issue.

Hi all, stuck with the update 17e202 :crazy:

upload_2018-5-3_18-20-18.png

¿Ajustado correctamente para su CPU? Si es así, verifique nuevamente la configuración de su BIOS.

Is very rare, my VoodooTSCSync is set in 15 and my bios load by default.

I've never had this weird problem before. Thanks for the help, I'll keep trying.

Hi KGP
Can you check add one more GPU work or not? I stuck on dual-GPU 1080ti for a week. When only one plug in works perfect. but plugin the 2nd. booting for a long time to into the macOS.they can be seen, but GPU-Z.app or other gpu apps freeze.
modify ssdt no luck.
thank you.

Hi KGP
Can you check add one more GPU work or not? I stuck on dual-GPU 1080ti for a week. When only one plug in works perfect. but plugin the 2nd. booting for a long time to into the macOS.they can be seen, but GPU-Z.app or other gpu apps freeze.
modify ssdt no luck.
thank you.

and what exactly you want me to do here?

You will be fine. Even if you mess up flashing the patched BIOS (which is unlikely), ASUS boards come with dual BIOS chips, so you will have backup options. Also ASUS boards' BIOS chips are replaceable, so if you badly mess up your flash you can buy a $5 replacement chip off eBay and just swap it out.

Also you can find the latest releases of the UEFI tool here (https://github.com/LongSoft/UEFITool/releases/), although the link in the OP should still work with ASUS' latest BIOS version.

That's a very helpful reply. Thank you.

Hi all, anyone can help me on ThunderboltEX 3 Controller PCI Implementation on a X99-AII ?
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back