Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything keeps

all roads lead to:

OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrieds for \.IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and just hangs there

Enable KernelPM, it's initially disabled. I needed it even for my Asus mobo

Enable KernelPM, it's initially disabled. I needed it even for my Asus mobo
Thanks for the quick reply. is that a setting in the .plist i can change via clover? or a bootflag?
thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. is that a setting in the .plist i can change via clover? or a bootflag?
thanks

found this:

KernelPm
<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>KernelPm</key>
<true/>
</dict>
Kernel power management patch for Haswell with locked msrs. Works with 10.8.5 and 10.9 kernels.

will try it 'sarvey and report back.

No deal. Didn't change a thing. Going to try a carbon copy then install an upgrade from El Capitan to high sierra. Tried the clean install long enough, unless any other ideas pop up

Installing high sierra from El Capitan leads nowhere also it boots as if I didn't just try to install. Ie doesn't go to the boot disk utility as per usual

Installing high sierra from El Capitan leads nowhere also it boots as if I didn't just try to install. Ie doesn't go to the boot disk utility as per usual

i updated to hight sierra like this with some little issues but it worked. to me the most importent thing is the post install procedure to get the usb ports recoginzed and a working bluetooth; working audio would be a nice candy on top.

hey

first of, I would like to thank you for your guide. Most of the stuff is working, however I am facing some stability issues. After some time (~4 hours so far in my experience) the system just freezes. Also there are some issues with shutting the PC down. It'll just remain at a black screen and do nothing. It also tends to wake after some time while in sleep mode.

I've included my config file and my entire clover folder. Can you maybe give me any pointers to what option I have missed?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    10 KB · Views: 249
  • CLOVER.zip
    17.6 MB · Views: 74
deleted, wrong thread...

Last edited:
SSDT-SLEEP.aml
I am so tired getting sleep from SSDT-SLEEP.aml
If any one gigabyte board make sleep this ssdt please let me know.
Thank you..
Had the same problem until elaborated install media according to first post and no dsdt patches in ACPI section and remove PMDrvr.kext and gen. ssd.aml acc. your cpu spec. After installed GPU drivers reboot after which test sleep for the first time and then start patching dsdt -if needed with CCs available. I cannot understand people who claim that sleep not important? I use my Mac daily basis and sleep is a must and also confirms that everything is close to perfection under hood. GB x99 Ud4ver1.0 i5820K GTX970.P.S. Sleep must be working ...otherwise no hackintosh!!!

Attachments

• config.plist
    8 KB · Views: 247
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back