Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which failure of which High Sierra graphics card? Nvidia graphics cards now work with 10.13! The official web driver for 10.13 has already been already released...

I don't understand your comments at all...

One . zotac 1080ti
a) sequence failure
b) Order failure
c) Order failure

Fail even if abc order

Normal to go up to 70 degrees when Premiere Pro Rendering? I wonder

I am sorry that I am Korean and I am using Google Translator. Even if the spirit is awkward, understand it

Attachments

• 스크린샷 2017-09-28 오후 6.12.08.png
    스크린샷 2017-09-28 오후 6.12.08.png
    782.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 스크린샷 2017-09-28 오후 7.33.33.png
    스크린샷 2017-09-28 오후 7.33.33.png
    342.5 KB · Views: 84
One . zotac 1080ti
a) sequence failure
b) Order failure
c) Order failure

Fail even if abc order

Normal to go up to 70 degrees when Premiere Pro Rendering? I wonder

I am sorry that I am Korean and I am using Google Translator. Even if the spirit is awkward, understand it

I am sorry but I don't understand...

a.) you speak about the Zotac 1080Ti but you show graphs related with your processor. 70 degrees is normal under full CPU load.

b.) Concerning the black screen issue you should try either option a.), b.) or c.)

One of the above methods should work! What is your SMBIOS? If it is macPro6,1, method a) should work anyway.

Update successful

EDIT: USB 3 WORKING!

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kgp
kgp,

Is the current VoodooTSCSync.kext at the end of your guide correct? It is 0 k and does not download as zip or show package contents. The one in your old guide is 18k and .zip.

will take me more time to post my results,

with upgrade from Sierra to high Sierra, I cannot boot on installation at all!
on beta version was the same

need to create a USB installer :(
BUT the M8PeG is recognized :D

Last edited:
Reactions: kgp
I am sorry but I don't understand...

a.) you speak about the Zotac 1080Ti but you show graphs related with your processor. 70 degrees is normal under full CPU load.

b.) Concerning the black screen issue you should try either option a.), b.) or c.)

One of the above methods should work! What is your SMBIOS? If it is macPro6,1, method a) should work anyway.

I did both a.).b.)and c.). But i failed both of them. Do u know any ways booting pc without clean installment?

I did both a.).b.)and c.). But i failed both of them. Do u know any ways booting pc without clean installment?

Update from previous macOS Versions..

kgp,

Is the current VoodooTSCSync.kext at the end of your guide correct? It is 0 k and does not download as zip or show package contents. The one in your old guide is 18k and .zip.

Yes Sir! Your are totally right! The attached VoodooTSCSync.kext was corrupted.

Fixed! :thumbup:

just didn't understand for few minutes why I wasn't able to open the VoodooTSCSync.kext :)

to be more positive and for the ones who like working with Xcode,
when you open the package, you can find the part to modify (with the law of: "Number of threads - 1"),
like on my screen ;)

Also one point maybe important, for dual boot and easier way to install,
some as me, and to not use AFPS system (pretty afraid for my dual boot with W$: efi part)

if you go through upgrade from SIERRA, Rehabman described how to not activate AFPS

Code:
/Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --converttoapfs NO

Capture d’écran 2017-09-29 à 02.55.51.png

Last edited:
kgp

Are you in apfs mode ?? /

Even if you follow the kgp guide many times. I could not find a graphics card troubleshooting.

I am wondering if the formatting method is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back