Contribute
Register

How to extend the iMac Pro to X99 [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K.G.P

AGDPfix was applied.
Similarly, a black screen was obtained.

SMBIOS macPro6,1 I wonder what this setting is. Could you explain in detail?

I installed the graphics driver without doing anything after the clean install.

I wonder ,

This is the System Definition! Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator and go to the „SMBIOS“ Section! There you will find all necessary details. Compair my SMBIOS settings with yours..

This is the System Definition! Open your config.plist with Clover Configurator and go to the „SMBIOS“ Section! There you will find all necessary details. Compair my SMBIOS settings with yours..

I do not know what the reason is, but it is still the same when I set it up as mentioned in kgp when installing cleanly.

Everything great until Nvidia drivers are installed, after installation of the webdrivers I can't boot system anymore, it starts to boot as normal but at the end (when graphic drivers starts) I get reboot.

Everything great until Nvidia drivers are installed, after installation of the webdrivers I can't boot system anymore, it starts to boot as normal but at the end (when graphic drivers starts) I get reboot.

And what can I do? Here everything works flawless! You have my EFI, you have my instructions... what else do you need in addition?

Did you ceck Webdriver in the last Section of the Clover Configurator?

And what can I do? Here everything works flawless! You have my EFI, you have my instructions... what else do you need in addition?

Did you ceck Webdriver in the last Section of the Clover Configurator?

I am not saying you can do something or not, thanks anyway! just looking for some tips as maybe somebody else already had this problem.
Anyway I have checked NvidiaWeb in System Parameters in clover configurator and no problem with reset anymore, now I have strange bootloop as on the picture, its going over and over.
22117693_547452025586780_2030854389_o.jpg

It's the same symptom as me.

I am not saying you can do something or not, thanks anyway! just looking for some tips as maybe somebody else already had this problem.
Anyway I have checked NvidiaWeb in System Parameters in clover configurator and no problem with reset anymore, now I have strange bootloop as on the picture, its going over and over.
View attachment 281024

It's the same symptom as me.

OK, I have a solution for my problem, first of all forget about AGDPfix
NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext /L/E....
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext in efi

OK, I have a solution for my problem, first of all forget about AGDPfix
NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext /L/E....
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext in efi

I guess you need this setup for the GTX 970, right? But one question.... which SMBIOS do you use?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back