Contribute
Register

How to export DSDT from Aida64 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z370 > Need full model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5 > Need full CPU name > See Forum Rules!
Graphics
GT 430
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How to export DSDT from Aida64 ?
thnx :)

aida64.png

Right click status bar at bottom of Aida64 screen and you will see this menu. Select ACPI tool and a new screen with Save DSDT button will open. Save dsdt file and change the .bin suffix that Aida64 uses to .aml. That's it, now you have your vanilla dsdt.

Attachments

• aida64.png
    aida64.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 5,205
mmaenpaa said:
aida64.png

Right click status bar at bottom of Aida64 screen and you will see this menu. Select ACPI tool and a new screen with Save DSDT button will open. Save dsdt file and change the .bin suffix that Aida64 uses to .aml. That's it, now you have your vanilla dsdt.

thnq u so much!! u r the king :clap:

I know this is a few months old, but wanted to say thanks. I couldn't find it either.

Cheers.

Question: with this method is necessary to edit/patch the dsdt that comes out of aida64? or i just simply install it with multibeast?

EDIT: Sorry, Dumb question.

demianariel said:
Question: with this method is necessary to edit/patch the dsdt that comes out of aida64? or i just simply install it with multibeast?

The reason we are extracting dsdt from bios is to be able to edit it, if unmodified dsdt worked there would be no need to extract, edit and install it.

This thread is months old.
You now need AIDA64 Engineer and AIDA64 Business,
in main menu / Tools / ACPI Browser
previous reply was 9 years and 5 months ago, a lot has changed since then

previous reply was 9 years and 5 months ago, a lot has changed since then
Sure would be nice to get nudged in the right direction Mr. Moderator. Thanks

Sure would be nice to get nudged in the right direction Mr. Moderator. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back