Contribute
Register

How to enable 'Kaby Lake' Intel 6xx Graphics (10.12.6+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
try the one I modified. It's hard to tell without knowing what you have for kexts and such.

Sorry, I totally failed to provide the context on that one! I have previous posts in this thread but forgot to link them :( nevertheless, your config works! Thank you! I have also applied CoreDisplayFixup and have my main monitor at > 1080p and a secondary monitor at 1080p :D I haven't checked sleep/wake much yet and I know I've still got to get hardware decoding working, but my pc is in a lot better state now, thank you!!!

Sorry, I totally failed to provide the context on that one! I have previous posts in this thread but forgot to link them :( nevertheless, your config works! Thank you! I have also applied CoreDisplayFixup and have my main monitor at > 1080p and a secondary monitor at 1080p :D I haven't checked sleep/wake much yet and I know I've still got to get hardware decoding working, but my pc is in a lot better state now, thank you!!!

Glad it worked out. Just for future reference with others, without CoreDisplayFixup were you limited to 1080p(is this hdmi?). We still don't have sleep on igpu only setups. Hardware decoding do you mean quicksync, you will need shiki for that I believe

@pinktank
Sorry for the delay, I upload here some pics from clover booting -v:
I replaced all files that you suggested above on kext /other and once again reinstall new clover v2.4k_r4289 on my USB.
also I upload my EFI -zip.
111120171878.jpg
111120171879.jpg
111120171880.jpg
View attachment 291529
111120171881.jpg

Last edited:
I just upload after last pics

You have both OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, looks like you clicked everything in the clover install, and also some old HDA patches remain in your config plist.

I suggest you follow the new multibeast guide on the frontpage, delete everything in your efi folder and start again with the new multibeast and go from there..

Ok now I'll try and then let you know

@pinktank
well, I just once again reinstalled my clover/USB and a bit changed -removed some files, but still NO success on boot:(

I'm really very confused now, and I do not know where to put a tick, where not, what files to put what files should to remove:(

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Did you completely clean your EFI drive and reinstall from scratch using multibeast? It will install the appropriate files for you, you just have to choose your hardware, like intel hd630. I'm not sure your problem is one of graphics, you might be better off starting a new thread

ok I will try now to upgrade Bios to new F22a, see whats up than

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back