i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm posting this question in the General help as it seems unrelated to the PC hardware or OS and I can't find an answer anywhere.

All I'm trying to achieve is for the InjectEDID box in the Clover boot-loader to be ticked by default.

I've ensured EDID is enabled and injected in both config.plst and Clover Configurator, but next time I restart - it is disabled again and I have to manually enable it during boot in the Clover options.

Thank you in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.37.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-20 at 8.37.12 AM.png

I'm posting this question in the General help as it seems unrelated to the PC hardware or OS and I can't find an answer anywhere.

All I'm trying to achieve is for the InjectEDID box in the Clover boot-loader to be ticked by default.

I've ensured EDID is enabled and injected in both config.plst and Clover Configurator, but next time I restart - it is disabled again and I have to manually enable it during boot in the Clover options.

Thank you in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 488757View attachment 488758

Please do not duplicate post.

Thank you.

Apologies being a newbie! I will remove the other post leaving only this one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back