Contribute
Register

How to Enable HDMI Audio on All NVIDIA Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd be so kind, I'd love a PM to that link too... I just can't get it to work, even with the DSDT edits in the guide (and no one has replied to my thread with suggestions). A magical kext to do all the work for me would be lovely.

Woooow, it's working!!!!! :headbang:

2014-11-07_08-36-59_01.png

Solution: just google for "mac nvidia HDMIaudio".

Well did some testing, i take no credits for nothing I'm just helping for others who wanna have HDMI audio with AppleHDA on the hackintosh to watch movies and stuff, headphones don't work not sure about the other did not test them because i use only HDMI, but the thing is i just wanted the HDMI for my tv for movies also music because i mostly use HDMI. Use the AppleHDA from MultiBeast, remove HDAEnablers or chimera edits, and use this kext for HDMI got it from here ( *** ), HDMI works perfectly on graphic card (MSI NVIDIA Geforce 210 Silent
N210-MD1GD3H/LP - 1024 Mo DDR3 - HDMI/DVI-I/VGA )

Hope some one will get with a solution to make everything works in future.

Can you please pm me the method :D

Hey thanks for opening this thread, I got Yosemite 10.1.1 working yesterday with 887 audio but no hdmi, can you help me out, I'm completely noob in the hackintosh world, my specs are :
i5-3775k
Z77-ds3h
Gtx 560
and in using clover at the moment

Mario can you explain your solution please?
Thanks

Hi I have GeForce G210. Trying to get HDMI audio working. Could you please pm me on how you got it working?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back