Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
How does one edit the title of a thread? For example, I wanted to add "[SOLVED]" to the title of a thread I created after I figured out what the problem was. I changed it in the "Title:" field, but after I saved my changes the title stayed the same. It's probably something really obvious I'm missing, but I can't see it.

adamsmasher

Data Destroyer
Staff member
Motherboard
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i5 2400
Graphics
Sparkle 9400 GT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Which thread was it you changed the title on? Sometimes parts of the forum are cached and can take a little while to show an update (or sometimes it's just your browser's cache, though the result is the same).

nobodynose

Motherboard
ASRock Z370M Pro4
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iBook, iMac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Which thread was it you changed the title on? Sometimes parts of the forum are cached and can take a little while to show an update (or sometimes it's just your browser's cache, though the result is the same).
Resurrecting an old thread here, but I modified the title on this thread about an hour ago:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/deals-day/131868-gigabyte-brix-projector-bxpi3-4010-308-amazon-com-271-off-list.html

and my changes haven't shown up yet. I cleared my browser cache to see if that was the problem, but it made no difference.

Motherboard
GA-Z170N-WiFi v2.0 f21
CPU
i7-6700K • 10.12.6 •
Graphics
EVGA GTX 960 SC
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, iMac, LC, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra, SE
Mobile Phone
iOS