4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
How does one edit the title of a thread? For example, I wanted to add "[SOLVED]" to the title of a thread I created after I figured out what the problem was. I changed it in the "Title:" field, but after I saved my changes the title stayed the same. It's probably something really obvious I'm missing, but I can't see it.

Which thread was it you changed the title on? Sometimes parts of the forum are cached and can take a little while to show an update (or sometimes it's just your browser's cache, though the result is the same).

Which thread was it you changed the title on? Sometimes parts of the forum are cached and can take a little while to show an update (or sometimes it's just your browser's cache, though the result is the same).

Resurrecting an old thread here, but I modified the title on this thread about an hour ago:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/deals-day...r-bxpi3-4010-308-amazon-com-271-off-list.html

and my changes haven't shown up yet. I cleared my browser cache to see if that was the problem, but it made no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back