2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
1. Download and run the Python Script: https://github.com/corpnewt/gibMacOS
  • Click on the green Code box
  • Then Download ZIP
  • Unzip the file and proceed to the next step
Screen_Shot_13.jpg

(If using a Mac or Hackintosh) Proceed to step 2. If not, proceed to step 5.

2. Double click on the gibMacOS.command file.
  • By default, you will see PublicRelease options for download. Leave it as is for the PR options.
  • To get the Public beta instead you must first Change Catalog to Public.
3. Type the letter C and enter.

1657630365368.png

4. Next you'll see Select SU Catalog. Type in 3 for public.
1657630460949.png
After that, the current Ventura Public Beta will appear at or near the top of the list for download.

5. If using a Windows PC you'll need to run the .bat file (as Admin) instead of using the terminal command.
Python must be installed first before you can run the batch file. See Feartech's guide for more details.

You can view the following video guide, (that uses macOS) that shows the download process and how to get the full installer into your Applications folder.

It will also apply to Monterey and Ventura. Just substitute either where Big Sur is shown.

Last edited:
Created my installer for the public beta yesterday, having another go at installing after some EFI adjustments.

Last edited:
Updated to Ventura from 12.4 after updating to OC 0.8.3, using updater and system updated without interaction.

-no wifi/BT/Audio

USB3 working

BT n wifi on my Bcm94352z card.....Gigabyte Z370 gaming 5

Attachments

• Ventura Z370.png
    Ventura Z370.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,459
Last edited:
Hello,
I've downloaded Ventura 13.1 and didn't get the Ventura.app to make the bootable USB, I've appreciate any help on how to or what I can do...big tks
Alex

how do you fix it when all the names don't list?

I use Windows 10 Mac at hand there is no installation flash drive can be done only on Mac or is there an option for Windows? I will be grateful for help

I use Windows 10 Mac at hand there is no installation flash drive can be done only on Mac or is there an option for Windows? I will be grateful for help

Back