Contribute
Register

How to customize the "About this Mac" settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

wow, my first theard here. After the successful installation of Yosemite 10.10.3, I'd really like to edit some settings in the "About this Mac" windows. But first of all, excuse me for my bad English :)

So, I already edited some settings, but i don't really know how to customize the CPU-name in -> "About this Mac" -> "Overview" (In German: "Übersicht"). There is no string in the "SPInfo.strings" in German.Iproj

Also, i don't know how to edit the red tagged area in the photo below. In -> "German.Ipoj" -> "SPInfoMemoryView.strings" there is no possibilty to change those areas, numbers or texts or whatever its called exactly :D

Hopefully You Guys can help me. I would be really happy.

LOLipop333.

ThisMac.png

Hi guys,

wow, my first theard here. After the successful installation of Yosemite 10.10.3, I'd really like to edit some settings in the "About this Mac" windows. But first of all, excuse me for my bad English :)

So, I already edited some settings, but i don't really know how to customize the CPU-name in -> "About this Mac" -> "Overview" (In German: "Übersicht"). There is no string in the "SPInfo.strings" in German.Iproj

Also, i don't know how to edit the red tagegd area in the photo below. In -> "German.Ipoj" -> "SPInfoMemoryView.strings" there is no possibilty to change those areas, numbers or text or whatever its called exactly :D

Hopefully You Guys can help me. i would be really happy.

LOLipop333.

View attachment 137869

This thread might help you :

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/79536-mod-about-mac.html

I already saw this theard, but there is nothing mentioned about a missing MAC_CPU_Text and also how to change the RAM-"profile"

Read this post. CyberQuack tells you the answer. :thumbup:

- Matt

Hello!
I looked topic that you referred to, but did not understand how to change in the "Memory" lettering. I suppose there is the image, but where are they located?
?????? ?????? 2015-12-16 ? 2.52.35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back