Contribute
Register

How to create your own DSDT using MaciASL

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to create a dsdt for an asrock z77 extreme4, but when I click the patch button my mobo is not listed. Is the z77 extreme4 no supported at all? If there are no patches available is there nothing to do then with MaciASL?

Hi there

I was hoping to find an Asus P9X79 Deluxe Source Patch but doesn't seem like it's there. I am struggling to get audio working in Mavericks as well as Wifi/Bluetooth.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Need DSDT file for "P8Z68-V-PRO-ASUS v3603" Please if someone can make me that....
Thanks in Advance...

You could use the guide to try to make your own. Place PJALM's "Intel 6" repository in your MaciASL preferences under the "Sources" tab. See attachment below:

Screen Shot 2014-03-20 at 8.05.21 PM.png

I just hope that this does not require internet connection, since my Hackintosh cant work, for right now I did not find solution....

MB: Asus P8Z68-V PRO Win
LAN Integrated in MB: Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection

Tried kext for intel but it just wont work...

if someone can help, i just need internet :)

Blueman86

If you don't have internet on your Hackintosh, you can copy the patch from another Mac and save as a text clipping. Then move the file over to your Hackintosh. From MaciASL, you can open a patch from a repository OR a text clipping.

Huuphong33

I don't remember if the PJALM patch for that motherboard enables HDMI sound. If it does not, you can use either PJALM's graphics patch or Toleda's HDMI patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back