Contribute
Register

How to create DSDT for a Fujitsu AH532 on mavericks 10.9.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Rampage IV Extreme
CPU
i7 4930k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
  2. Portable
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello! I just installed Mavericks on a AH532 i5 2340m with HD3000 graphics and HM76 chipset. I´ve installed multi beast using DSDT free and create SSDT with HP ProBook installer. The laptop works great with 10.9.2 but I don´t have battery manager working.

I read somewhere that I need to edit DSDT to make it work, but I don't have DSDT in extra folder.

I saw here a guide to create a DSDT, but MaciASL only works on ¿ML? I need a bit of help with this :beachball:

Thanks for reading!

Hello! I just installed Mavericks on a AH532 i5 2340m with HD3000 graphics and HM76 chipset. I´ve installed multi beast using DSDT free and create SSDT with HP ProBook installer. The laptop works great with 10.9.2 but I don´t have battery manager working.

I read somewhere that I need to edit DSDT to make it work, but I don't have DSDT in extra folder.

I saw here a guide to create a DSDT, but MaciASL only works on ¿ML? I need a bit of help with this :beachball:

Thanks for reading!

Battery status: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-laptop-support/116102-how-patch-dsdt-working-battery-status.html

MaciASL works on ML/Mavericks/Lion.

hi I have an fujitsu ah532 laptop with 3rd gen i3 and hm75 chipset and intel hd 4000 , i wanna install mavericks could you like guide me through ?

hi I have an fujitsu ah532 laptop with 3rd gen i3 and hm75 chipset and intel hd 4000 , i wanna install mavericks could you like guide me through ?

General guide is here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Specifics depend on hardware details.

Please provide complete details in your profile.

System: manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx). For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back