Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS Sierra Public Beta Installation USB

Did you add HFS+EFI to 64efi drivers folder in clover, and remove the VBox hfs +EFI?
Also, adding nullcpumanagement and fakeSMCKexts to kext folders 10-11, and other?
These are required to boot in smoothly in most cases.

Another thing, is the right config.plist in the clover bootloader,a don does it match the old one.

Using osioaptofix2 is also causing problems, try reloading clover using OSXOptiFix not the 2 version.

These are a few of the common problems plaguing people with Sierra.
i just follow guide there is no add HFS+64efi that you talking about, and i choose Legacy mode,can you tell me more please

When i start clover it does not show my USB anywhere but it's visible in the BIOS. Any ideas?
I didn't change kext because i don't have any other then the one loaded when clover was installed.

I tried this exact method, and made it to the Utilities window (restore from time machine, disk utility, Install macOS etc) and Disk Utility works, but the installer never launches when I hit continue... Left it for hours... no USB activity, no feedback, no real useful errors in the Installer Log either :-/

Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be? (I have NOT disabled SIP yet!)

EDIT: I am using the Release version of Sierra :)

For those having issues reaching the installer, I uploaded another sample config.plist to the OP. It specifies iMac14,2 as the system definition. This may help those with NVIDIA cards on Skylake systems.

I just tested the latest release of Clover r3599 with iMac sys def on my Skylake test system with success.
HELP!
I cannot get Sound, graphics and wifi to work on my PC:
MB: Asus Z170i Gaming Pro
Graphics: Intel HD 530 onboard Graphics
CPU 6700K

Hello,

i tried the guide with 10.12 final release from app store, but i can't get to the installer screen

Please find attached the screenshot of panic screen before it restarts (phone camera have a weird pink tint issue)

please help me to get it working.

Thank You.

Attachments

• IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 526
I'm trying but no success
:(

Back