Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS Mojave Public Beta Installation USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1050ti but it is very laggy.
If you'll manage to get your GPU work let us know!
Did you manage to get your GeForce 1050 Ti working properly? I'm looking to set up my Hackintosh with the same model from Gigabyte.

Didn't use `applicationpath` flag, because it said it's deprecated. No issues on the media creation.

which nvidia card is easiest to install ?
Any of the ones listed in the Buyer's Guide, Graphics Cards section. The Nvidia cards require the Nvidia graphics drivers to work except for some of the lower end models.

Mojave.png

All appears to be running well for me

Does anyone tried to install on Z68 chipset?

Why, yes! Search the forum for "Z68MX-UD2H", especially in the User & Golden Builds plus the High Sierra Guides > https://www.tonymacx86.com/search/66651038/?q="Z68MX-UD2H"&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=28

When I searched the forum for "Z68MX-UD2H", I came up with 21 threads. :rolleyes: Lots in User Builds forum section. :thumbup:

And all threads is not about Mojave. I'm interesting in Mojave setup. Because Z68 is kinda old chipset and I wonder if Mojave supports it or just need to upgrade my system.

And all threads is not about Mojave. I'm interesting in Mojave setup. Because Z68 is kinda old chipset and I wonder if Mojave supports it or just need to upgrade my system.

Z68 (Sandybridge hardware) is supported in Mojave. This is a is still Beta release and few users are probably updating older hardware this early, preferring a stable official release over Beta versions of macOS, which tend to be buggy until some of the kinks gets ironed out.

Disable USB 3 in the UEFI/BIOS is often required to get SandyBridge hardware to boot.

Hey All, I am having an issue where the the USB boots perfectly fine but cannot find the installation media. My download of Mojave is 6.3gb. On the USB it appears to be closer to 6GB. I have seen on different threads that this might be related to the new file format. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 390
Hey All, I am having an issue where the the USB boots perfectly fine but cannot find the installation media. My download of Mojave is 6.3gb. On the USB it appears to be closer to 6GB. I have seen on different threads that this might be related to the new file format. Anyone have any ideas?

What system ID or model does clover bootloader show?

Check time and date setting in motherboard bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back