Contribute
Register

How to Create a macOS High Sierra Public Beta Installation USB

nathannli, this is not a help thread after you install High Sierra. Please post your problem in the High Sierra Desktop Support. TIA.

Sorry about that, wasn't trying to ask for help. Just wanted to post about my results for people with a similar build

Finally have build 17A291j booted via SATA SSD thanks Dr. Drum!! NVIDIA drivers do not seem to work ATM. Looking for a solution. Is there a way to force 4k Resolution?

View attachment 264797
How did It work for you? It happens yo me the sale as what happened to you and is blocked in the Apple logo

Help Please! High Sierra install error. :(

My config: H77 Pro4-M, i5-3570, Nvidia GT-610

Attachments

• 22054529_1793518784009480_1418678842_n.png
    22054529_1793518784009480_1418678842_n.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 380
When I try to create the USB installer, I still meet the problem '/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/ does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.' Tried to remove all the Install macOS High Sierra.app and re-download many times. Anyone help please?

When I try to create the USB installer, I still meet the problem '/Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/ does not appear to be a valid OS installer application.' Tried to remove all the Install macOS High Sierra.app and re-download many times. Anyone help please?

I managed to get a complete 5.9GB installer by using a third-party utility as mentioned by germ65. Credits to him.

Help Please! High Sierra install error. :(

My config: H77 Pro4-M, i5-3570, Nvidia GT-610

This is not a help thread after you install High Sierra. Please post your problem in the High Sierra Desktop Support. TIA.

This is not a help thread after you install High Sierra. Please post your problem in the High Sierra Desktop Support. TIA.

All right. Never happen again. Sorry.

Anybody got this working on a Z270 motherboard.
Getting panic on GPUdriversIntel while using on-board graphics. (i7 7700K on the Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 motherboard)

Great guide in the most parts. For me only USB 2.0 thumb drive worked.
I have 2 questions.
1. NVIDIA drivers cannot be installed as I read from others but is there any way to prevent the OS from those hickups and weird renderings? I'm on a GTX980. Do AMD VGAs work? I can try an HD7970 if somebody can confirm the compatibility.
2. I think I do something wrong. Everytime I boot the SSD after the installation it appears nothing in the SSD. I have to boot from the installation USB stick and select the partition that I installed the OS. Is it possible to put the bootloader in the SSD?

Thanks in advance.

Back