Register

How to Create a macOS Catalina Public Beta Installation USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191014-103417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191014-103417_Chrome.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 369
Thanks. I have discovered that it is the fault of the Clover version. With the last one downloaded it does not recognize me. With a previous one, it already works for me. Something curious ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I created the Catalina installer according to the instructions and the latest version of the clover. But, when starting, it does not recognize me the entry of the installer in the USB. Does anyone know anything?

I got the same problem as you. It's really confused. Hope someone dealing with it.

Thanks. I have discovered that it is the fault of the Clover version. With the last one downloaded it does not recognize me. With a previous one, it already works for me. Something curious ....

Would you please tell me the version number of Cover that normally show the installer entry?

It's take so much time to boot.

I have spent two weeks on this. I finally did it. I was a very quick install. The most important thing is that I used USB C and USB 3 ports. I also had to tweak my config.plist. I will write again when I figure out what exactly I did to make this work. DO NOT GIVE UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back