Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I wanted to make a PowerMac G5 mod, but I saw that the tricky part was to connect the Power switch to the motherboard..
So can you buy the cable to connect it to ATX, if yes..where? (couldn't find it on ebay)
Or do I have to do it myself, in this case..HOW?? (if some-one knew it step by step it would be nice:D)

Hi,
I wanted to make a PowerMac G5 mod, but I saw that the tricky part was to connect the Power switch to the motherboard..
So can you buy the cable to connect it to ATX, if yes..where? (couldn't find it on ebay)
Or do I have to do it myself, in this case..HOW?? (if some-one knew it step by step it would be nice:D)

If all you want is to use the front panel power switch and LED then search here and you will find the appropriate instructions to wire it up (three wires).

However if you want a complete ready made cable from the G5 Power Mac front panel connector to you ATX mother board you need to look on InsanleyMac > Discuss and Learn > Mods and Overclocking and you will find BlackCh and AlohaCab make and sell the complete cable.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back