Contribute
Register

How to check if the sleeping state is working on capitan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not upload the file.
Impossible to diagnose an error only from the error message (it is why error messages have code line numbers).
But you should probably not be patching SSDTs anyway.
Read my last post.

Patched ACPI content goes to ACPI/patched.

Clover extracts native ACPI content to ACPI/origin when you press F4.

As per ACPI patching guide, DropOem=true must be used if you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.
The suggested method is no patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched and DropOem=false.

Hotpatch is an advanced technique.
I would recommend you go easy until you understand more.
The hotpatch guide is linked from the ACPI patching guide.
But hotpatch does make use of add-on SSDTs (as do many of my guides). Add-on SSDTs go to ACPI/patched, but DropOem remains false (DropOem only has to do with the state of OEM SSDTs, not add-on SSDTs).

Errors are common, but there are fixes for most errors in my patch repo.

--

My suggestion...
Start here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The plist files there have most common renames needed, which eliminates the need to patch SSDTs.
Then you can patch DSDT only as per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Hello rehabman
I did several tests to check my laptop after sleep, the lid closure works, the power button works, everything was fine until I ordered sleep, so I did not wake up anymore, I had to force the shutdown.

Another problem that occurs after sleep is the loss of audio, in addition use clover patch. Old codecommander.kext, because the newest version does not work on my system. My audio-id is ALC275.

Where can I start to solve the problem?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
  • extract cosole and terminal.zip
    90.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IORegistry.zip
    416.4 KB · Views: 84
Hello rehabman
I did several tests to check my laptop after sleep, the lid closure works, the power button works, everything was fine until I ordered sleep, so I did not wake up anymore, I had to force the shutdown.

Another problem that occurs after sleep is the loss of audio, in addition use clover patch. Old codecommander.kext, because the newest version does not work on my system. My audio-id is ALC275.

Where can I start to solve the problem?

Read post #10.

You did not upload the file.
Impossible to diagnose an error only from the error message (it is why error messages have code line numbers).
But you should probably not be patching SSDTs anyway.
Read my last post.

Patched ACPI content goes to ACPI/patched.

Clover extracts native ACPI content to ACPI/origin when you press F4.

As per ACPI patching guide, DropOem=true must be used if you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.
The suggested method is no patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched and DropOem=false.

Hotpatch is an advanced technique.
I would recommend you go easy until you understand more.
The hotpatch guide is linked from the ACPI patching guide.
But hotpatch does make use of add-on SSDTs (as do many of my guides). Add-on SSDTs go to ACPI/patched, but DropOem remains false (DropOem only has to do with the state of OEM SSDTs, not add-on SSDTs).

Errors are common, but there are fixes for most errors in my patch repo.

--

My suggestion...
Start here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

The plist files there have most common renames needed, which eliminates the need to patch SSDTs.
Then you can patch DSDT only as per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Rehabman, I can create my SSDT-UIAC, but I write this command in the terminal "syslog | grep -i" Wake reason ".

Closing the lid for a long time no longer awakens the laptop.
If the laptop is at rest for a long time does not wake up.
I get this as a result: WAKE.jpg

Attachments

• SLEEP.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
Rehabman, I can create my SSDT-UIAC, but I write this command in the terminal "syslog | grep -i" Wake reason ".

I get this as a result:View attachment 257748

What do you mean by "does not wake up... I get this as a result..."
How do you "get a result" if it doesn't wake up?

I get this as a result:View attachment 257748
That was the command I use in the terminal to verify the reasons that could cause the problem
("syslog | grep -i" Wake reason "), That was something I found in google, but in the folder that I annex you will find other files of the terminal.
The threads that I found on the internet have not worked for me

Attachments

• SLEEP.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
That was the command I use in the terminal to verify the reasons that could cause the problem
("syslog | grep -i" Wake reason "), That was something I found in google, but in the folder that I annex you will find other files of the terminal.

But how can you execute that command in Terminal if the computer doesn't wake up?
Is this something you are doing after restart?
You need to clearly describe what you're doing.
No one here is clairvoyant. Especially not me.

But how can you execute that command in Terminal if the computer doesn't wake up?
Is this something you are doing after restart?
You need to clearly describe what you're doing.
No one here is clairvoyant. Especially not me.
Sorry rehabman

I do that after restarting the system.

Sorry rehabman

I do that after restarting the system.

When you use Apple->Sleep does the system successfully enter sleep (is power LED blinking)?

When you use Apple->Sleep does the system successfully enter sleep (is power LED blinking)?
Goes into sleep, the light stays on for a few seconds and then turns off completely

Why did you set DropOem=true?
It is not correct. DropOem=true is only when you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched. You have no patched SSDTs.
Also, remove SortedOrder. The files you have in ACPI/patched have no order dependencies.
You really need to review all patches you have in ACPI/patches to make sure each one is appropriate for your ACPI set.
(you have a bit of nonsense there... for example _WAK cannot be both Serialized and NotSerialized... only one patch is valid...and what you have there makes it look like you didn't do your research before adding these patches)
You forgot to provide patchmatic -extract output...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back