Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K @4.2-4.4GHz
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
As you most likely have noticed by now, Tonymacx86.com has gone through a bit of a transformation, which sadly included a few teething problems, of which we’ve solved the major ones by now. As such we though it prudent to provide some additional help with regards to what the new forum has to offer and how you get the most out of it.

The first post (this one) will cover how you change the default editor. The default option is pretty much a bare text box, but by going to the User Control Panel, by clicking on Settings which is located in the drop down menu by your name on the main menu and then clicking on General Settings and locating Message Editor Interface towards the bottom of the page, you can change this. There’s currently three options, a plain text box, a standard HTML based editor and an enhanced WYSIWYG editor. You can also adjust the way you upload pictures by changing the Enhanced Attachment Uploading setting.

editor_settings.jpg

We’d recommend using the WYSIWYG editor, although it’s easy to switch between it and the HTML editor by clicking on the Switch Editor button in the top left hand side corner once you’re writing a new post. We’re looking at adding a few more features to the editor, but we’re focusing on working out all of the little kinks first, before we start adding new features. Hopefully this post will come in handy and we’ll keep adding more of these during the next few days to try and make the transition to the new forums as painless as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sooo much for posting this, I was really fustrated for a minute :grin:

This is a helpful piece of information. I was also wondering about this few hours before. Thanks.

thank you so much for your support :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back