Graphics
Intel HD 4000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys i try to change my clover theme but i don't know to do it with clover configurator o_O

Can you help me :D TY

Hi guys i try to change my clover theme but i don't know to do it with clover configurator o_O

If you installed the Clover System Preferences panel, that's the easiest way to change it. There's a "Themes" tab on the panel, you can select the theme you want from the dropdown, which lists the themes installed with your Clover installation.

With Clover Configurator, follow these steps:

• Mount your EFI partition and choose File -> Open from the menu to select and open your config.plist file (should be /EFI/CLOVER/CLOVER/clover.plist).
  • Go to the Tools section (on the left side of the Clover Configurator interface) and select Themes.
  • Click the Load Themes/Partitions button at the bottom right of the dialog.
  • Now you should be able to select your desired theme (from the ones that are installed) from the dropdown under "Other themes in folder".
  • Once you've selected your theme, select File -> Save from the Clover Configurator menu to update your config.plist file.
  • Then you may close Clover Configurator, unmount the EFI partition, and reboot - your new theme should be in effect.

Hi,
Thanks for the input, I tried as per you steps, but it seems I am still having problem getting the theme. Attached is the screenshot of what I did,
1) I opened my Clover Configurator
2) Mounted my EFI
3) Opened my config.plist
4) Then under Tools > Themes > Load themes/partitions > Selected my theme
5) Then File > Save

Do I need to do anything else to get the theme I want?

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 9.29.52 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-16 at 9.29.52 pm.png
    879.2 KB · Views: 15,170
Hi,
Thanks for the input, I tried as per you steps, but it seems I am still having problem getting the theme. Attached is the screenshot of what I did,
1) I opened my Clover Configurator
2) Mounted my EFI
3) Opened my config.plist
4) Then under Tools > Themes > Load themes/partitions > Selected my theme
5) Then File > Save

Do I need to do anything else to get the theme I want?

Thanks for your time.

In the upper right corner is the section that you are NOT doing before you save. I just taught myself how. Select your theme "yosemitelogin" e.g. Make sure EFI partition is selected. Picking "download/update" will add to your themes folder. Picking "download/Apply NVRAM will put in the folder; plus, make it your default. Other themes in folder list will show you your possible choices from previous d/ls. "Clover: Theme NVRAM" is your current choice. Yours probably says embedded? Go back to the choices; pick your desire and click >Clover: theme NVRAM.

Save

Reboot to check. Hope it is clear???????????

Do you have any resaults?? How it go? I want to try it my shelf but i heart systems anable to boot after this....

I tried the steps displayed here and it didn't do it for me.

In the boot loader, there are options you can navigate through. Navigate to the Themes Option and then write down the name of your theme. Mine was SGR, so I erased what was there and wrote SGR (with caps) and behold, the theme changed right away.

I would not do it with CC - mount the EFI partition, run the Clover install package, select only the theme you want - make sure nothing else is checked - then run it. It will put the theme in the themes folder.
Then edit the config.plist to cahnge the theme to the one you want. Get rid of Random theme folder or it will randomly switch between all of the themes in the theme folder.

I would not do it with CC - mount the EFI partition, run the Clover install package, select only the theme you want - make sure nothing else is checked - then run it. It will put the theme in the themes folder.
Then edit the config.plist to cahnge the theme to the one you want. Get rid of Random theme folder or it will randomly switch between all of the themes in the theme folder.

Hi,

Slight newbie to clover here.
Can you elaborate on how would i run the Clover Install Package and where can i find this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back