Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KGP, can you re-upload SSDT-X299-Vega.aml, i can´t find it in first post. Thx

No error with TSCAdjustReset.kext? If so then my designare ex, my friend's designare ex too are ****ed...or maybe as
Rulebreaker01 wrote i'm confused!!! But i see you have a different CPU...so maybe there is something different? Or i am still "confused"?
But it's just like when you wrote about working sleep with your Designare Ex..............

Reread the guide and do your homework.

We can’t hold your hand. You have to troubleshoot yourself and tweak things until it works. This is one of the hardest guides out there and it’s not for everyone.

Also I never said sleep works fine for me. It works sometimes and not other times. This is why I never use sleep on Hackintoshes I just leave it on and let the displays sleep.

Seems that, as Rulebreaker01 states, you and your friend do have a general misunderstanding of function and reason for TSCAdjustReset.kext. If it is really true that with the Designare EX one would not need any fix of desynchronised CPU TSCs, TSCAdjustReset.kext would just do nothing but definitely would not prevent the system from boot.

Else please try to behave and maintain your language and expressions within a presentable format.

Thanks in advance,

KGP
About my language, you cannot and you are the last that can teach me how to write, so continue to answer or to agree or to disagree to my post but don't claim the right to be a language teacher. And about tsc and other hardware related problems i understood reading most of the posts in this thread that always everyone MUST agree with everything you write. And that's all

Reread the guide and do your homework.

We can’t hold your hand. You have to troubleshoot yourself and tweak things until it works. This is one of the hardest guides out there and it’s not for everyone.

Also I never said sleep works fine for me. It works sometimes and not other times. This is why I never use sleep on Hackintoshes I just leave it on and let the displays sleep.
My dear, your reply doesn't deserve to be answered...so continue to follow this "hardest guide not for everyone" and have a good luck.

My dear, your reply doesn't deserve to be answered...so continue to follow this "hardest guide not for everyone" and have a good luck.

Why are you in this thread if you can’t figure out what TCAdjust is for?

That’s actually not even the biggest problem with building a stable iMac Pro clone.

If you were smart enough and not lazy, you would scroll back a few pages and find my efi folder and build a system around that. But no, you are attacking people who are telling you to reread the guide.

Face it. You want a “shortcut”. This thread is not for you. Stick to multibeast.

And please, don’t “dear” me, child.

Thanks.

About my language, you cannot and you are the last that can teach me how to write, so continue to answer or to agree or to disagree to my post but don't claim the right to be a language teacher. And about tsc and other hardware related problems i understood reading most of the posts in this thread that always everyone MUST agree with everything you write. And that's all

With language I referred to your offensive expressions and insults in your recent posts. Nobody has to agree with what I write, as nobody has to rely on your misleading conclusions..

Please let's stop with obsolete discussions and confrontations, which are not at all in my interest...

Please search for different threads to be spoiled up with your attacks.. this is certainly not the right place for your offences ...

Have a great day,

KGP

Other way around would be better because:

AVX 512 is much more intensive then normal AVX :wave:

Could you suggest me how to try another values please ? I read some thread on AVX, but I still don't totally understand how it works...

Could I tried "AVX: 4 AVX-512: 3" for example ? And increase progressively ?

Thank you,

How to disable a Nvidia GPU with method _INI within a SSDT is not a recent finding but has been exhaustively explained by @RehabMan in respective posts all over the years. Thus I also refer now to his posts in terms of your request.

Good luck,

KGP

Thank you @kgp

Reactions: kgp
Could you suggest me how to try another values please ? I read some thread on AVX, but I still don't totally understand how it works...

Could I tried "AVX: 4 AVX-512: 3" for example ? And increase progressively ?

Thank you,

Hi @rawx
This is almost how I did it. Only I used AVX-512:4 and AVX:3
The way I understand it (might be wrong):
Those vales are factors used to reduce the (turbo??)clock for AVX commands.
It seems AVX commands are very power-hungry (and therefor heat the CPU)
I still did not understand how this leads to KPs but I keep reading and learning ;)

All the Best
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back