Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do guys when restart and shoutdown does not work?

What to do guys when restart and shoutdown does not work?

I had set fix shutdown in config.plist.

Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
<dict>
     <key>FixShutdown</key>
     <true/>

I had set fix shutdown in config.plist.

Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
<dict>
     <key>FixShutdown</key>
     <true/>

Do I need some kexts or just edit config.plist?

Do I need some kexts or just edit config.plist?

At the beginning shutdown didn't work for me so just applied this in config.plist, no kext needed.

Maybe one more thing. I have EFI partitions on all discs but need only that one on system disc. Is there any application for removing EFI partitions and merge free space with the main partition?

Maybe one more thing. I have EFI partitions on all discs but need only that one on system disc. Is there any application for removing EFI partitions and merge free space with the main partition?

Just configure in bios the drive you want to boot first in order.

Just configure in bios the disc you want to boot first in order.

That is what I have but I would like to remove those EFI partitions as they are not used just take some space from discs

That is what I have but I would like to remove those EFI partitions as they are not used just take some space from discs

I always have for more safety an EFI partition on tow different drives in case that one of them won't boot... ( 200 MB isn't important in term of space) .

Sorry if i'm not using the correct terminology but has anyone been able to implement a pci device under a pci-bridge? On the WS X299 Sage my 1080TI is under PC02->BR2A->SLO5->pci-bridge->GFX0 so I thought changing how the scope for Vega is implemented would work but I'm not having any luck. my HDAU isn't been properly implemented under Slot-1 and is under PCI Slot 6@196,0,1

Code:
Scope (\_SB.PC02.BR2A)
    {
        Scope (SL05)
        {
            Name (_STA, Zero)  // _STA: Status
        }

Scope (PEGP)
        {
            Device (EGP0)
            {
                Name (_ADR, Zero)  // _ADR: Address
                Device (GFX0)
                {

I've attached my ioreg and a screenshot.
Kgeoye5.png

Thank you!

Attachments

• DJioreg.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 83
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back