7BDAC4EB-B0B8-410D-B481-55CE90646006.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 163
  • 625434D7-C219-4F66-86C0-300427C0DC8B.jpeg
    625434D7-C219-4F66-86C0-300427C0DC8B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
  • 1C88DB2F-6A47-494C-B0E2-038162427425.jpeg
    1C88DB2F-6A47-494C-B0E2-038162427425.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 139
How is that possible? 150 is a bigger radiator with 3 fans. I applied good thermal paste, will check it today.
It's not quite so simple. The 150i is using 3x120mm fans. The115i 1x140mm.
The radiator surface is 120*3*120=43200mm2
The other:140*2*140=39200mm2
The 150 is only 10% larger.

You just need to use Clover bootloader to install an EFI on the 960 (any settings), mount the EFI on your 64gb SSD with this, copy that EFI folder to your desktop.
Then unmount the 64gb SSD EFI and mount the Evo 960 EFI that you just created (using the Clover Configurator you downloaded before), delete the EFI in it and copy the EFI from your desktop into it.
You should empty the recycle bin before you copy the EFI into the EVO to clear up the space in that partition.
Thanks for the help, I had everything done correctly except the file structure of the EFI Partition. Works like a charm now. this thread helped too, https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/clover-folder-structure.208794/

So can you please briefly summarise each step how you setup the NVMe raid and made it bootable?

I would implement that part in my guide. I really find awesome what you did.

Bravo :thumbup:

Yes of course, it is simpler than a user has written before, after successfully installing your operating system from the guide, you just have to create a raid 0 from the disk utility, use Carbon copy cloner to clone your system in the raid, then use clover to mount one of the two EFI partitions of any of the two disks that form the RAID 0 and add the EFI folder of your guide, in my case it was not necessary to install clover in the RAID 0 and ready to tear.
For an installation from 0 in the raid, I suppose (I have not tried) that RAID 0 must be created in the first boot from the USB from its guide when the operating system is installed for the first time, in the language selection screen , access the disk utility and create RAID 0 from there and then continue with the installation of the system.
I hope I could have helped in some way, greetings and forgiveness again for my English

Reactions: kgp
Yes of course, it is simpler than a user has written before, after successfully installing your operating system from the guide, you just have to create a raid 0 from the disk utility, use Carbon copy cloner to clone your system in the raid, then use clover to mount one of the two EFI partitions of any of the two disks that form the RAID 0 and add the EFI folder of your guide, in my case it was not necessary to install clover in the RAID 0 and ready to tear.
For an installation from 0 in the raid, I suppose (I have not tried) that RAID 0 must be created in the first boot from the USB from its guide when the operating system is installed for the first time, in the language selection screen , access the disk utility and create RAID 0 from there and then continue with the installation of the system.
I hope I could have helped in some way, greetings and forgiveness again for my English

Thus it is as simple as I expected.. Gorgeous! Many thanks for your reply! :headbang:

Hot Plug is already working with ssdt or patch in clover.
Code:
<key>Comment</key>
                <string>PCI THUNDERBOLT 1578 0</string>
                <key>CustomProperties</key>
                <array>
                    <dict>
                        <key>Disabled</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>Key</key>
                        <string>PCI-Thunderbolt</string>
                        <key>Value</key>
                        <integer>1</integer>
                    </dict>
                    <dict>
                        <key>Disabled</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>Key</key>
                        <string>IOName</string>
                        <key>Value</key>
                        <string>pci-bridge</string>
                    </dict>
                </array>
                <key>PciAddr</key>
                <string>01:00.00</string>

Could you please explain to everybody how to implement this with Clover Configurator?

Thanks in advance,

KGP

It's not quite so simple. The 150i is using 3x120mm fans. The115i 1x140mm.
The radiator surface is 120*3*120=43200mm2
The other:140*2*140=39200mm2
The 150 is only 10% larger.

But anyway it is larger, thus it is not clear why it should perform worse..

Could you please explain to everybody how to implement this with Clover Configurator?

Thanks in advance,

KGP
Find your Thunderbolt PCI adres in boot log and create arbitrary for TB3 device (1578 device id)
You can apply this for all your device. So there are no need for using ssdt. Everything can by concentrate in one config.plist.
3.png 1.png
But I thing this technic is not compatible with your guide.

Last edited:
Find your Thunderbolt PCI adres in boot log and create arbitrary for TB3 device (1578 device id)
You can apply this for all your device. So there are no need for using ssdt. Everything can by concentrate in one config.plist.
View attachment 318363 View attachment 318360
But I thing this technic is not compatible with your guide.

Have you injected all of your PCI devices this way? (this is awesome)

Yes. I only have problem to inject HDMI audio without ssdt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back