Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will share my EFI folder but only this evening, I'll be back from Paris in front of my hackintosh , if you may wait. ;-)
hi,brother,did you set your motherboard BIOS CPU voltage automatically or fixed value?

:lol: ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe? Or what will be your new choice?
yeah, Asus deluxe is the one. Will be waiting for a good deal :lol:

And if you leave it just empty?
No better
Otherwise edit the config.plist by hand with e.g. textedit.app or use a former version of Clover Configurator..
I did it with PlistPro ➧ I can see "Unknown" in the Type field in latest CloverConfigurator.
But no better for "About my mac..."
I still want to thank you

Just curious guys does anyone know what is the Clover 'Cpu Type' for the iMac Pro Xeon W chips? Like to display Xeon W in About This Mac instead of 'Unknown".
I am aware you can change this to a user defined name but I'm after the "0x..." entry for clover

Reactions: kgp
@interferenc do you think you can make a patch for MSI BIOS too? :)

/ gx

Hi, I might be being obtuse, but is there any reason the guide suggests putting the EFI partition/clover in the ESP of the install target drive rather than the boot USB drive? I've always used a bootable Installer USB to install in the past, particularly as I'm running an M.2 system drive.

Hi, I might be being obtuse, but is there any reason the guide suggests putting the EFI partition/clover in the ESP of the install target drive rather than the boot USB drive? I've always used a bootable Installer USB to install in the past, particularly as I'm running an M.2 system drive.

You aleays want to use the EFI folder on your USB Drive to boot your 10.13 system disk? I don’t think so.. right? Thus, please don’t be mean and provide also your 10.13 system disk with the proper EFI-Folder as indicated in my guide! ;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back