Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome
if I deleted the wifi card aml, when pc wake after sleep ,the Bluetooth can not work, my wifi card is Broadcom BCM94360CD

hi,brotheer.can you tell me how and where to find the the "compatible" and "device id" matter.
Search for the right values in your actual specific IORegistry of your system, by using IORegistryExplorer app.

Attachments

• IORegistryExplorer.app.zip
    266.1 KB · Views: 104
Search for the right values in your actual specific IORegistry of your system, by using IORegistryExplorer app.
thank you my brother, where can I find the right wifi card device-id in IORegistryExplorer tool

It's not about the "Slot Name", the "compatible" and "device id" matter. Verify them. Otherwise, if only one device implement is fault,all of others will tend to be faulty. Maybe it's not about the wifi card. Try to verify every single implement.

Thanks a lot @Jevens - this is exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't have enough time to check all implementations,
and on the same time I think it's better to delete some of definition blocks and details about some PCI devices and in worst case try one by one... :)

(I'm pretty sure to find a one more diffiucult part = my Vega64 implementation, but I will try later and we will see :p)

I feel it willl be a great day! :thumbup:

Reactions: kgp
thank you my brother, where can I find the right wifi card device-id in IORegistryExplorer tool
Jevens attached for you IORegistryExplorer.app.zip
and here you can find everything most important :)
HDEF.png

Reactions: kgp

Attachments

• 屏幕快照 2018-02-06 下午4.12.50.png
    屏幕快照 2018-02-06 下午4.12.50.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 249
o.k. guys... seems things calmed a bit... no further claims about freezes and KPs.. ;)

I will start with detailed instructions how to properly set an OSXWIFI in a PCIe slot different form the one I use ..

Give me 15 minutes...

It is not that simple and straight as many of you might think..

This will be also a tentative explanation for implementing any other PCI device...

Cheers,

KGP

o.k. guys... seems things calmed a bit... no further claims about freezes and KPs.. ;)

I will start with detailed instructions how to properly set an OSXWIFI in a PCIe slot different form the one I use ..

Give me 15 minutes...

It is not that simple and straight as many of you might think..

This will be also a tentative explanation for implementing any other PCI device...

Cheers,

KGP
thank you dear KGP~~~love you aways~~~haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back