Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i didnt. I am not sure to do this. Because I will loose warranty, and its a very expensive piece of hardware. At the moment I use allsync with 3.9Ghz and undervolting (offset -0.105V). I use a quiet air cooler, and get max. 70°C. Maybe I will buy a kraken x62 AIO. (Is quiet and good)

No i didnt. I am not sure to do this. Because I will lost warranty, and its a very expensive piece of hardware. At the moment I use allsync with 3.9Ghz and undervolting (offset -0.105V). I use a quiet air cooler, and get max. 70°C. Maybe I will buy a kraken x62 AIO. (Is quiet and good)

O.K. now I understand why 3,9 Ghz.. Anyway, your Geekbench scores are fantastic :thumbup:

Even too high for my taste :lol:

Is your H115i charged with Red Bull? :lol::lol:

red-bull.gif

Hello, could you please guide me for this issue at step CloverALC audio approach installation:

When lauching the "audio_cloverALC-130_v0.4.command" (audio_cloverALC-130.sh) I have this error in terminal:
Code:
Error: no IOReg/HDEF; BIOS/audio/disabled or ACPI problem

Though I've followed the previous steps in config.plist.
Thanks for all!

:oops: Hey... I did a big mistake (no I didn't drink alc...), I have about 51-52000 Point in Geekbench, not 61000. Shame on me.
o_O Sorry for confusing you.:banghead:

:oops: Hey... I did a big mistake (no I didn't drink alc...), I have about 51-52000 Point in Geekbench, not 61000. Shame on me.
o_O Sorry for confusing you.:banghead:

Never mind.. we had a lot of fun.. That's what counts :thumbup:;):lol:

I have 11.000 scores more.. that sounds reasonable ;)

One question, did you backup the vanilla AppleHDA.kext before Clover patching?

You now that you have to reinstall the vanilla Apple HDA.kext in /S/L/E with the proper permissions for the other two methods?

I would never apply CloverAlC. AppleALC is definitely the easiest approach to be implemented .

Yes I did, it's all backed up. When I switch from one method to another, I make sure to restore the original AppleHDA.kext. I'm using Kext Utility to restore the kext.

Reactions: kgp
And i have 20* lower temp than you from what I can see ;)

You had to touch my weak point :lol: .. The delidding is on my TODO list :thumbup:;):wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back