Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep - thats ok. Your sig says you have a MacBookPro.
Can you SSH to the hackintosh? Do you know its IP? If so SSH to it and follow the steps to remove the Nvidia driver here.
So I suddenly realized that I don't have a wifi card for this build yet so no SSH. But I used the way that delete all the kext file in recovery mode and launch the uninstallation when I get back to the OS. I think that can completely delete all the Nvidia drivers like in SSH? When I reinstall the driver follow your method. It reboot again. With SIP fully enabled.
When I try to boot in secure mode it just hangs when a line called PCI XXXX check.

So I suddenly realized that I don't have a wifi card for this build yet so no SSH. But I used the way that delete all the kext file in recovery mode and launch the uninstallation when I get back to the OS. I think that can completely delete all the Nvidia drivers like in SSH? When I reinstall the driver follow your method. It reboot again. With SIP fully enabled.
When I try to boot in secure mode it just hangs when a line called PCI XXXX check.
- Remove -lilubeta and -nvda_drv=1 from your boot args;
- Move the NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext out of /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (or just put them in a directory called backup);
- Make sure config.plist doesn't contain nvda_drv=1 (boot arg) or NvidiaWeb (system parameter);
- Set CsrActiveConfig to 0x0;
- Reboot
- At the Clover loader screen hit spacebar and select Safe Mode then boot with selected settings
- install the nvidia web driver - you will get the GateKeeper prompt - if you don't something is wrong

Dear @kgp:

Some minor typo corrections: sometimes you use "not" when you mean "note":

* First line of section C): "Please not the following"...

* "c.) Not that the only XCPM"

* "Not that for performing"

* "take not of values"

And another typo:

* "Note the in the" (?)

Thanks for the very complete guide!

- Remove -lilubeta and -nvda_drv=1 from your boot args;
- Move the NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext, NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext out of /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other (or just put them in a directory called backup);
- Make sure config.plist doesn't contain nvda_drv=1 (boot arg) or NvidiaWeb (system parameter);
- Set CsrActiveConfig to 0x0;
- Reboot
- At the Clover loader screen hit spacebar and select Safe Mode then boot with selected settings
- install the nvidia web driver - you will get the GateKeeper prompt - if you don't something is wrong

If I choose Safe Mode it will stuck in this line.

PCI configuration begin.

IMG_2849.JPG

Safe Mode always not work for me, so sad. :(

If I choose Safe Mode it will stuck in this line.
PCI configuration begin.
Safe Mode always not work for me, so sad. :(
What drivers are in driversUEFI64?
So it boots OK normally but not in Safe Mode?

Last edited:
What drivers are in driversUEFI64?
IMG_2851.JPG
Default kit from KGP :)

Thus, My build need Lilu.kext to boot. Otherwise it will stuck on "APCI:Executed 6 blocks of module-level executable AML code".

Thanks for the diagnosis.

Thus, My build need Lilu.kext to boot. Otherwise it will stuck on "APCI:Executed 6 blocks of module-level executable AML code".
No - this is a transient issue. Lilu.kext isn't making your system boot. What kexts do you have in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other?

Last edited:
No - this is a transient issue. Lilu.kext isn't making your system boot. What kexts do you have in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other?

FakeSMC.kext
IntelMausiEthernet.kext
Lilu.kext
VoodooTSCSync.kext

These 4 kexts.

Why Lilu.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back