Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

@kgp Thank you for your informative and well documented guide, can't thank you enough for your efforts.
I've got my X299-Prime Deluxe and Intel Core i9 7920X working flawlessly on 10.13.5 as per your guide. Everything including Logic, Geekbench Scores, Sleep Wake etc work perfectly. Im only having an issue with Native Access (From Native Instruments) where I immediately get a crash and Native Access quits unexpectedly within a second.

I've tried the same software on a fresh copy of 10.13.5 which I installed on my X99A-II 5960X system as well as on my Rampage IV Extreme Core i7 4930K all running the same 10.13.5 High Sierra. Native Access software launches perfectly on all systems other than the X299 Prime Deluxe with the i9 7920X.

Has any other audio enthusiast tried Native Access here? Would really love some feedback.

Once again would like to thank @kgp and the entire community for being so helpful.

Hey Guys,

@kgp Thank you for your informative and well documented guide, can't thank you enough for your efforts.
I've got my X299-Prime Deluxe and Intel Core i9 7920X working flawlessly on 10.13.5 as per your guide. Everything including Logic, Geekbench Scores, Sleep Wake etc work perfectly. Im only having an issue with Native Access (From Native Instruments) where I immediately get a crash and Native Access quits unexpectedly within a second.

I've tried the same software on a fresh copy of 10.13.5 which I installed on my X99A-II 5960X system as well as on my Rampage IV Extreme Core i7 4930K all running the same 10.13.5 High Sierra. Native Access software launches perfectly on all systems other than the X299 Prime Deluxe with the i9 7920X.

Has any other audio enthusiast tried Native Access here? Would really love some feedback.

Once again would like to thank @kgp and the entire community for being so helpful.

Hi @BigSmokie,

please add your system specs in either your profile or signature.

Thanks,

KGP

Hi @BigSmokie,

please add your system specs in either your profile or signature.

Thanks,

KGP

Thank you for your promptness. Just updated my Signature with details

Reactions: kgp
Is it possible for anyone here to download a copy of Native Access from their website:-
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access/ and run it on their X299 system and check if it crashes on launch .

I'd be thoroughly obliged. As mentioned in my post earlier I have it working on 10.13.5 on my X79 & X99 rig's but not on the X299 rig.

Thank you

thanks KGP.

Now I undestood :)

Hey Guys,

Anyone?

Hello,
did anyone managed to control Asus Livedash and/or Asus Aura Sync (+ G.Skill Trident Z RGB) from Mac OS ?

For me, Native Access stopped working somewhere between 10.13.3 and 10.13.4 but it is working again after updating to 10.13.5.
I did completely remove and reinstall it at some point following the instructions on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back