Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck on the step E.2 I am trying to get the Nvidia drivers to work I followed these steps:

v.) Save the "Info.plist" file and copy the modified "NVDAStartupWeb.kext" to /L/E/ with root permission. How do I access root permission? I just dragged and dropped the file in Library/Extensions/ and it asked for my password. Is that all root means?

Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff7e02a5100 [0x7fff951a7980]> { URL = "NVDAStartupWeb.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.nvidia.NVDAStartupWeb" }

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

it's all in the first post.
"Download the Nvidia WebDriver-Payload Repackager from InsanelyMac. Credits to Chris111 and Pavo. "

Having GPU issues, seems slow to respond with the Nvidia drivers installed. Also the GPU fans will ramp up at the slightest tasks. Anyone having slow GPU issues? I am on a 1080ti should be blazing

Last edited:
Looks like everything is working so far except for this one issue: I can't see any of my cpu temps in istat menus (no temp sensors) any chance you guys know why? Would be great to see once I start OCing

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 5.10.54 AM.png

I have about the same PC:

ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1 - i9-7920X 12 Cores - NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI.

I tried a lot but never succeed, can you please give me your EFI folder? (without any privet info like SN) I need the kexts and the SSDT settings, I think your settings will work good on my PC.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back