Contribute
Register

How to build your own iMac Pro [Successful Build/Extended Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx a lot. What version is this? 1004?

Cool... just flashed... THX.
So i see while verbose boot some messages with "ErP Timer is not specified! Defaulting to ....." do you know what this is?

So i see while verbose boot some messages with "ErP Timer is not specified! Defaulting to ....." do you know what this is?

Nope, get the same messages... ask clover team!

Ah, ok. So after I did all of your steps from the hoot and its still a fine stable system, in config.plist (Kernel and Kext Patches) is there really all unchecked on top of page? (Kernel CPU, Kernel LAPIC, KenelPM, KernelXCPM, AppleRTC etc.)

The system is always resetting my settings (Sound Volume etc.) How can I do that the system is saving my settings.

Nope, get the same messages... ask clover team!

@TECH_ATTACK in regards to the boot error you are receiving-

im a little tied up right now... but if someone wants to enable erp in the bios and see if it clears the boot error. ill see if i remember on my next reboot.

Ah, ok. So after I did all of your steps from the hoot and its still a fine stable system, in config.plist (Kernel and Kext Patches) is there really all unchecked on top of page? (Kernel CPU, Kernel LAPIC, KenelPM, KernelXCPM, AppleRTC etc.)

The system is always resetting my settings (Sound Volume etc.) How can I do that the system is saving my settings.
1.) Yup
2.) What do you mean by "The system is always resetting my settings"? What do you mean by system?

make this change to your bios and report back, should solve the issue for you.

/Advanced/
APM Configuration: Enable (S4+S5)

sorry, i didnt realise you had a different board, ill leave the info up for others if thats okay with @kgp.

Last edited:
@kgp, it appears that the script audio_cloverALC-130.sh installs the realtekALC.kext file in the 10.13 kext folder of Clover automatically. There shouldn't be a need for users to do it manually. Also, it should be mentioned in the guide that when removing that specific audio method this file in the 10.13 folder should be removed as well.

@kgp, it appears that the script audio_cloverALC-130.sh installs the realtekALC.kext file in the 10.13 kext folder of Clover automatically.
I was wondering where that kext was being installed. I spent many hours this weekend trying to move away from VoodooHDA, and using either cloverALC or AppleALC, with no luck, I had to stay with VoodooHDA. But one of the issues was that I couldn't find where realtekALC.kext was being installed. Thanks for the update.

However, I noticed that some Clover versions don't use all the kexts/10.13. I don't remember now which version, but it was not so long ago. So if you get unexpected errors while booting, make sure all your kexts for Clover are in kexts/Other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back