Weird.. :crazy::lol:;)

2x PCIe 6pin power connectors
1x USB2.0 Header Cable
1x THB_C Header Cable

2x mini-DP 1.4 input
2x TB3 out
1x DP 1.4 out

Oooooh! Nice! Where’d you get it?

Amazon U.S. ;) There have been just 2 in stock at the time of purchase. Delivery to Europe during weekend. :headbang:

Awesome service. No issues so far.

Ah bum - Amazon US don’t deliver to Australia or I’d have ordered one. Let us know how it differs from the Alpine Ridge in use

Reactions: kgp
Ah bum - Amazon US don’t deliver to Australia or I’d have ordered one. Let us know how it differs from the Alpine Ridge in use

I guess it won't work at all under macOS.. :lol:

Lets hope and pray.. :mrgreen:

New endeavour of totally experimental nature... :headbang::lol:

I don‘t understand why one ever would like to disable onboard audio, and no, I don‘t know any detail about the respective windows audio environment.

However as soon one writes HDEF, GFX0 and HDAU SSDTs, one rapidly witnesses their dependence from each other.
HDEF implemented on my side! Thanks, sorry for bothering you with stupid questions.

Reactions: kgp
I guess it won't work at all under macOS..

I was under the impression that all of the newer Macs use Titan Ridge Controllers. I've got my fingers and toes crossed :headbang:

GC-Titan Ridge 40GB/s Intel Thunderbolt 3 Certified Add-in Card fully functional under macOS !

GC-Titan Ridge working OoB under macOS 10.14 Mojave with SSDT-X299-TB3HP-TTR.aml and SSDT-X99-TB3HP-TTR.aml :headbang:

IMG_2028.jpg

GC-Titan Ridge Features:

2x PCIe 6pin power connectors
1x USB2.0 Header Cable
1x THB_C Header Cable

2x mini-DP 1.4 input
2x TB3 out
1x DP 1.4 out

GC-Titan Ridge macOS Implementation:

Screenshot 2018-09-24 at 15.35.06.png

Screenshot 2018-09-24 at 15.34.42.png

Gorgeous! :clap:;):thumbup:

And more fantastic news :p.. Full TB HotPlug and TB USB-C Hotlug with THB_C connected :headbang:

Bye, bye Alpine Ridge and especially TBEX 3.. ;) The latter goes directly to my trash bin... :lol:

Enjoy and have fun,

kgp.png

Last edited:
@kgp I assume usb c also has hot plug with the thb_c connected? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back