How to boot with HIDPI custom resolution and default speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 02.39.50.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 02.39.50.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 104
Ok i have attached a screenshot of sysprefs->displays

No HiDPI there. HiDPI not enabled, or not using an ig-platform-id that supports HiDPI.

No HiDPI there. HiDPI not enabled, or not using an ig-platform-id that supports HiDPI.

Thats strange cause im using ig-platform-id 0x19160000 that comes with the hd 520 config file from your repo. Is that not hidpi capable or not? the picture i posted in post 19 shows hidpi as enabled no? all the ig-platform-ids i've tried haven't worked some gave me a black screen i'm not sure what could be causing the problem

I can see 960x540 hidpi resolution in sysprefs->displays when i chose MacbookAir 6,2 smbios but thats about it. Also i have no idea what caused the hidpi resolution to disappear from RDM too. i had taken out of ssd and put my old hdd in the laptop to fix some things with the ssd from my hdd. after i fixed it and put back my ssd in the laptop and now hidpi doesnt appear anywhere even in RDM, i've tried reinstalling the override file but still. any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 00.00.42.png
    Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 00.00.42.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I can see 960x540 hidpi resolution in sysprefs->displays when i chose MacbookAir 6,2 smbios but thats about it. Also i have no idea what caused the hidpi resolution to disappear from RDM too. i had taken out of ssd and put my old hdd in the laptop to fix some things with the ssd from my hdd. after i fixed it and put back my ssd in the laptop and now hidpi doesnt appear anywhere even in RDM, i've tried reinstalling the override file but still. any help would be appreciated
Hi
Had you try https://github.com/syscl/Enable-HiDPI-OSX
I had enable 4k@60Hz for Nuc6i5SY Iris 540 but it fails with Iris 630 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back