Zotac Geforce GTX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
HI

My topic here is totaly different.I would like to know how to become expert developer of mac os x,i mean from where should i star.I am basically mechanical engg.Is there any hope to become expert like you tony & mac?

Please advice me and let me know which books should i refer.I am knowing some basic concepts of C language.Any ya one thing is sure that i m not dummy.lol.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot frnd...will follow your advice.

Mr.Karacho

Can u suggest me some books on topic as i am unable to stay online at every time on developer forum at apple.com.

Your reply will be solicited.

Thanks.

tvs_gold2001 said:
Mr.Karacho

Can u suggest me some books on topic as i am unable to stay online at every time on developer forum at apple.com.

Your reply will be solicited.

Thanks.
Oho Mr. karacho...you must not be so formal :lol:
Of course...jump to amazon.com, select "books" and type osx programming into the search field ;)

lol.well... I should respect my trainer.Thanks for books guidance by d way.

If you have iBooks you can download a lot of the core texts by Apple such as The Objective-C Programming Language. However, if you don't have a reasonable amount of experience programming in another language I would not recommend these texts as a starting point. You'd be better off finding something like Mac Programming for Absolute Beginners or Learn Objective-C on the Mac. These books will teach you about programming as it relates to OS X. The Apple texts assume you're an experienced programmer and supply on the details of the language and/or environment.

I do not mean to be rude, but in either case improving your English would be extremely helpful. English is the universal language of the software industry, and I doubt that's going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back