Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Only I have a single MacOs entry right now. No windows entry.
ScanPolicy 2687747 hides NTFS partitions and from what you say it also hides the one you have configured with BlessOverrride, that's why you don't see any entry for Windows. I thought that maybe it only hides the entry automatically detected by OpenCore (the one that does not boot) but I see it hides both so it does not solve your problem.

Set ScanPolicy to 0 for now.

Mount the EFI partition of the Windows disk (not the macOS EFI with OpenCore) and tell me if it contains a Boot folder with a bootx64.efi file and another Microsoft folder with a Boot folder with a bootmgfw.efi file in addition to other files and folders.
efi.png

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170x - Gaming 7
CPU
Intel Skylake 6700K
Graphics
GTX1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
ScanPolicy 2687747 hides NTFS partitions and from what you say it also hides the one you have configured with BlessOverrride, that's why you don't see any entry for Windows. I thought that maybe it only hides the entry automatically detected by OpenCore (the one that does not boot) but I see it hides both so it does not solve your problem.

Set ScanPolicy to 0 for now.

Mount the EFI partition of the Windows disk (not the macOS EFI with OpenCore) and tell me if it contains a Boot folder with a bootx64.efi file and another Microsoft folder with a Boot folder with a bootmgfw.efi file in addition to other files and folders.
View attachment 527287
Hi miliuco

Yes, exactly like you posted.

Motherboard
Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
R9 270X
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi @Miketronic,

If you're still experiencing the double Windows entries issue with OpenCore I'd suggest trying a ScanPolicy value of 2688771 which will allow scanning of EFI partitions. The previous value excludes them which would prevent OC from finding bootmgfw.efi automatically. Try this with and without the BlessOverride entry to see if there's any difference.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Skylake 6700K
Graphics
GTX1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi @Miketronic,

If you're still experiencing the double Windows entries issue with OpenCore I'd suggest trying a ScanPolicy value of 2688771 which will allow scanning of EFI partitions. The previous value excludes them which would prevent OC from finding bootmgfw.efi automatically. Try this with and without the BlessOverride entry to see if there's any difference.
Thanks a lot for you help.

I tried what you say but not works. :(

It is something weird because what had disappeared was the MacOs entry, not the both windows entries...!!!

Thanks

Motherboard
Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
R9 270X
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It is something weird because what had disappeared was the MacOs entry, not the both windows entries...!!!
Post your config.plist with the changes causing the missing macOS entry.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Skylake 6700K
Graphics
GTX1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Post your config.plist with the changes causing the missing macOS entry.
Hi jpz4085 it was my mistake

Adding that number in scanpolicy did no affect me. Still appears both windows entries... :(

I am thinking that may be is because in EFI/Microsoft/boot/ there are two windows boot: bootmgfw.efi and bootmgr.efi ?

What do you think?

Thanks a lot for you help :)

Last edited:
Motherboard
Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
R9 270X
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am thinking that may be is because in EFI/Microsoft/boot/ there are two windows boot: bootmgfw.efi and bootmgr.efi ?
That's normal and won't cause issues.
What do you think?
You said Windows is installed on its own disk. The EFI partition of that disk should (probably) be where the working bootmgfw.efi file is located. Check the EFI partition of your macOS/OpenCore disk or any others in the system and see if there's another copy of the Windows boot files somewhere else. If so that would explain the duplicate entries.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Skylake 6700K
Graphics
GTX1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
That's normal and won't cause issues.
Ok...!

You said Windows is installed on its own disk. The EFI partition of that disk should (probably) be where the working bootmgfw.efi file is located. Check the EFI partition of your macOS/OpenCore disk or any others in the system and see if there's another copy of the Windows boot files somewhere else. If so that would explain the duplicate entries.

In EFI windows partition i have the Boot folder with the file Bootx64.efi and another folder Microsoft with bootmgfw.efi and bootmgr.efi. But I imagine that it is normal?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-09-02 a las 11.23.32.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-09-02 a las 11.23.32.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Motherboard
Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i7-4790k
Graphics
R9 270X
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
In EFI windows partition i have the Boot folder with the file Bootx64.efi and another folder Microsoft with bootmgfw.efi and bootmgr.efi. But I imagine that it is normal?
Correct that is normal. My question is do you have another "Microsoft" folder with bootmgfw.efi/bootmgr.efi on the EFI partition of ANOTHER internal disk? Such as the one where OpenCore is installed? It looked like that may be the case based on the EFI contents you originally posted. If so you can rename the folder to see if the duplicate disappears, test the remaining entry on the OpenCore menu and if it works delete the unwanted folder.

Motherboard
CPU
Intel Skylake 6700K
Graphics
GTX1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@miliuco @jpz4085

Well, after many, many and many attempts to solve it I finally got it...!!!!

But, it works in the simple way possible. I always had had a line in Misc>boot>entries. Well, I deleted it but I had previously deleted the bleesoverride line and scanpolicy too, everything.

Well, now I have 2 entries (MacOs, Windows) and both works flawslessly, no ACPI_ERROR in windows...

Thanks a lot for the help....!!!!

Happy hackintoshing day...!!!! :)