RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello All at tonymacx86 !!!

Just a simple question: If I would like to "abort" the High Sierra Upgrade process
and take away the option "MacOS Install" from the Clover Menu, so my computer
always can boot from the previous Sierra installation, How can this be done ????
THK SM in advance, Rafael

Hello All at tonymacx86 !!!

Just a simple question: If I would like to "abort" the High Sierra Upgrade process
and take away the option "MacOS Install" from the Clover Menu, so my computer
always can boot from the previous Sierra installation, How can this be done ????
THK SM in advance, Rafael

Remove /macOS Install Data:
Code:
sudo rm -rf "/macOS Install Data"

Code:

THK SM ReHabMan !!! ... I'm going to do it !!! ... Maybe the best thing to do is wait for
several weeks before attempting to install High Sierra !!!
Best Regards,
Rafael

Code:

How do I get to a prompt to run this?

I recall previously I could get to a prompt through "Book Recovery from Recovery HD", but I'm hitting boot errors. At this point I'm trying to cleanup my system and re-install everything. The system won't even recognize my newly formatted bootable USB, so I figure I'll try to abort/remove the previously failed High Sierra install that got me into this mess in the first place.

I have the same problem but the folder is protected so I can't delete it. Sudo doesn't work even after I disable csrutil (I don't think it's actually disabling because when I type "csrutil status" it says "System Integrity: Protection Status enabled."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back