It works with IGPU primary and enabled, GraphicsEnabler=Yes. I'm happy enough
But if anyone has an idea how to boot with primary as 7850 without getting freezed with weird characters before chimera bootscreen, do not hesitate
1. Open /S/L/E find AMD7000Controller.kext (and made a backup)
2. Right click and 'Show package contents'
3. Go to Contents
4. Copy Info.plist to your desktop
5. Edit Info.plist with text edit:
a ) Use find tool to find 0x68181002
b ) Replace 0x68181002 with 0x68191002
c ) Save file
6. Copy Info.plist back to kext content folder
7. Back in S/L/E find AMDRadeonX4000.kext (and made a backup)
8. Repeat steps 2-5.
9. Patch them with KextBeast
I'm not sure.
You can try. But I strongly recommend you to do a backup of your actual kext files first. In case of fail, you can boot on safe mode and restore them.
is the 7950 set as primary gpu?