Contribute
Register

How much power do I require to run this system

How much power do I need for my power supply?

• 1000+ Watt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 850 Watt

• 650 Watt

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU
i7-4930K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys,

So I'm new to this hackitosh system building and computer building all together, including buying the parts and all that good stuff. So I'm building a socket 2011 CustoMac Pro and I would like to know how big of a power supply is required for this system. I'm getting the GA-X79S-UP5 motherboard with the Intel Core i7-4930K and I'm playing a running an SLI bridge with two GeForce GTX 770 (4GB). Oh and I will be overclocking the CPU. How much power do I need for this build?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post or in the wrong place, I'm new to this forum as well, I been watching for a year or two but have been really participating

Hey guys,

So I'm new to this hackitosh system building and computer building all together, including buying the parts and all that good stuff. So I'm building a socket 2011 CustoMac Pro and I would like to know how big of a power supply is required for this system. I'm getting the GA-X79S-UP5 motherboard with the Intel Core i7-4930K and I'm playing a running an SLI bridge with two GeForce GTX 770 (4GB). Oh and I will be overclocking the CPU. How much power do I need for this build?

Sorry if this is a duplicate post or in the wrong place, I'm new to this forum as well, I been watching for a year or two but have been really participating

You don't need a poll for this, you need a wattage calculator like http://images10.newegg.com/BizIntell/tool/psucalc/index.html

just plug in your hardware and hit the calculate button then add 25% for overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back